Interracial Boating

MsLinda

Female
Yesterday, we launched our boat and my Black Bull, cuck hubby, and me enjoyed a day on the water and at the marina. This year, we noticed more interracial couples boating, getting to know one couple well, and the new marina food place owner is a young Black man - a real stud who obviously was showing well hung. All this is great news for us and made for a great day. Most interesting for my cuck, he got to defer to the couple we met and they loved that fact that a white cuck could be so deferential and accomodating on everything. Also, the young Black restaurant owner was lookimg for help to clean tables, wash dishes, etc. So, yes, our Black Bull, offered the services of our white cuck boi. who happens to be at least 15 years younger than our cuck. I mentioned to my Black Bull that I can't wait until next weekend. He just commented, I saw the way our new Black friends and the restaurant owner looked at you. Rest assured you will be a very busy lady - both on and off the water. And, cuck boi here will be learning more about pleasing young Black Males in Charge.

Yesterday, we launched our boat and my Black Bull, cuck hubby, and me enjoyed a day on the water and at the marina. This year, we noticed more interracial couples boating, getting to know one couple well, and the new marina food place owner is a young Black man - a real stud who obviously was showing well hung. All this is great news for us and made for a great day. Most interesting for my cuck, he got to defer to the couple we met and they loved that fact that a white cuck could be so deferential and accomodating on everything. Also, the young Black restaurant owner was lookimg for help to clean tables, wash dishes, etc. So, yes, our Black Bull, offered the services of our white cuck boi. who happens to be at least 15 years younger than our cuck. I mentioned to my Black Bull that I can't wait until next weekend. He just commented, I saw the way our new Black friends and the restaurant owner looked at you. Rest assured you will be a very busy lady - both on and off the water. And, cuck boi here will be learning more about pleasing young Black Males in Charge.
luv it. cindi

In reality, our boating area is on the boarder of both Kentucky and Tennessee. Clarksbville is home to Fort Campbell and the area is highly intergrated (appears to be mostly Black men with white women). In recent years, i think that Black men have discovered boating and decided to find means to boat. Of the interracial couples we know, the Black men (being in charge by the way) did not think the cost of boating was worth it. But, their view has changed and boating has become a top priority for them - realize there is so much they could do so freely out in the open on the water. Talk about easy access to your woman and having your cock given attention on the spot at any time, boating is the answer for many. Also, if you have a cuck, make him take the boating classes and the King & Queen wherever They prefer to go. It is a win-win for all concerned. Maybe later, i can tell foks how my Black Bull got involved in boating.

Back