Interracial Action in Texas

Hello we are a couple in houston kinda newbies to the lifestyle but very interested but have been somewhat not as successful as hoped in finding ideal Bbc bull for wife and we saw your post and wanted to reach out to y’all and see if y’all happen to have any suggestions or advice or even better if y’all had any good contacts or good bulls to recommend or maybe introduce us to? If not we understand also and we will keep searching until we succeed most definitely. If you need anything from us please let us know. Thanks
Well hubby started on adult freind finders. Looked in area and wow. Was blown away. We simply said no drama no disrespecting just plain naughty adult fun. Then after our first few encounters it's was easy. Since hubby stated complete hall pass for bbc. On a naughty night I dress sexy ware my spade tat if I see a good looking bull I flirt back we meet tell them what we are into and the rules. Then boom

Well hubby started on adult freind finders. Looked in area and wow. Was blown away. We simply said no drama no disrespecting just plain naughty adult fun. Then after our first few encounters it's was easy. Since hubby stated complete hall pass for bbc. On a naughty night I dress sexy ware my spade tat if I see a good looking bull I flirt back we meet tell them what we are into and the rules. Then boom
Just last night was at Dillard's. I was dressed cute hubby at home with girls cooking dinner. Saw a handsome bbc. He said hello I replied "ooooo handsome" he approached he noticed I was married. I told him our rules. Well my dinner was cold.

Just last night was at Dillard's. I was dressed cute hubby at home with girls cooking dinner. Saw a handsome bbc. He said hello I replied "ooooo handsome" he approached he noticed I was married. I told him our rules. Well my dinner was cold.
Nice! Sounds exactly like what we are wanting. What’s the best way to find local parties or private parties that her and I could attend?

Nice! Sounds exactly like what we are wanting. What’s the best way to find local parties or private parties that her and I could attend?
OK well as ridiculous as it sounds we are not swingers. Fuck to hell no I'm not sharing my man!!!!! He is handsome has a big hispanic cock and we can actually do without this lifestyle. This is his fetish and was a fantasy for me. He had blackened all his woman before me. But not into swinging. The reason why I say swinging is when u look up swinging clubs or meets you would be shocked on how many thier truly are. Thier are 4 swing clubs in houston thatbi know of and few in San antonio and Austin. Lol pretty much everywhere. BUT when u sign up. You pay a membership fee get tested then you pic your pleasure. You will be Introduced to all kinds of places and if bbc is your fetish that will definitely happen. Example one of my lovers I call him my bf but he's hubby's best friend from college. He is beautiful black and they are like twins. Lol. Anyway we went to the Westinghouse few yr ago and when it was time for the social at the pool bar area it was couples singles like us and plenty of bbc. I would have to say 3 per every woman. So I went with hubby and bf and ended up with 2bbc in front of hubby just Example. So. Just have to look and adult friend finders. Thier other sites that we were just introduced to but I would trust them to many freaks out thier. I had no idea it's truly easy. Once you get started it's no diff than going out and we'll you know. Be safe be careful and enjoy

Also alit of peeps here with each to thier own freak. I only do with hubby. Live it when hubby thier and love it when hubby joins. No bi or gay crap. Once I. Awhile I play with out hubby while he is at work cuz he loves the catching in act or walking in on thing. The fetish is fun. The married bbc is the best yeah I know it sounds crazy but no drama just looking for naughty fun.

We also frequently spend weekends in east texas/lufkin area and Galveston/Bolivar on weekends and would be great to have consistent/reliable contacts for hung bulls in those areas also for meet ups/playtimes. Contact us if that’s something that sounds possible and may be interested in?

Back