Interesting Drive...

TwoBiFour

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
At about 6:30pm I started locking up the shop when I received call from my wife. She explained to me that they closed the office early and her and the girls went to the bar for a few drinks and she needed a ride. I asked if her friends could run her home instead but her friends had already all left and she was to tipsy to drive.

When I arrived at the bar, I located my wife. She was sitting at the bar talking with a handsome black man. My curiosity was peeked. As I approached my wife reacted as if she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I just winked at her and gave her a smile as I sat down.

“So, who’s your friend?” I asked.

“This is umm, what’s your name?” and she laughed innocently.

“Jackson, just call me J” Jackson said as we shook hands. “Lovely wife you have here” His smiled and my wife’s uneasiness told me all I needed to know. I could tell she liked him, and he was defiantly interested in her. I drank a beer with them and idol chit chat.

As we started to leave, I asked J to help me get her to my truck. He didn’t hesitate to oblige. I noticed he got a good feel of some side boob as he helped her stand.

When we got to my truck I opened the rear door and started to help my wife into the truck.

“Wait, why do I have to sit in back, I’m not that *******”.

“Just get in” I said. “J, go ahead and get in with her”. J gave me a concerning look. I smiled at him and told him to go ahead and get some.

“What?” my wife said in protest.

“Are you sure about this? J asked.

“Yes” I replied. “We have been talking about it for a while now”. I assured him everything is fine. My wife retreated to the other side of the truck as J climbed in.

I got in and started the Truck. I adjusted the rear-view mirror so I could get the best view. I winked at my wife and told them both to have fun while I drive around for a while.

J wasted little time, he reached over an took my wife’s hand, drawing her close to him. He brushed her hair aside and started to kiss her neck. My wife locked eyes with mine in the mirror and she gave me a mixed look of lust and anger. She looked down at J’s hand as it slowly slides up her inner thigh. Her eyes looked back up at mine. “Drive” she said in a commanding voice.

They were both embraced in passion as I pulled out onto the road. J’s hand on my wife’s Brest and her hand rubbing his large member threw his jeans. I watched in the mirror as their tongues entangled.

Soon her shirt landed in the front seat, along with her bra. I looked back to see my wife stretch out across the seat as J slowly unzipped her pants while licking her nipples. Again, my wife looked at me with lust in her eyes - almost to say, you asked for it.

I figured I would get on the freeway, which wasn’t for from where I was. It was 20 minutes to the next exit and 20 min back. That should give them enough time I thought. As I entered the on ramp, I looked back. Both had their pants down to their knees and J obviously had a finger or two inside my wife. She moaned and road his hand, pulling at his wrist to get his finger in deeper.

Hitting 75 mph my wife’s pants land in the front. My wife leans up between the seats and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

“You should feel how wet my pussy is right now” she whispers. “Here, smell”. As she holds her panties up to my nose. She lets them drop in my lap. “Last chance to change your mind”. I give her a kiss and tell her I love her.

She turns around in the back seat and straddles J. I watch in the mirror as she reaches behind her and pulls J’s cock up against here ass. The head of which, touches the small of her back. I watch as she rises and slowly lowers her self onto his cock. I here her gasp as he penetrates her wet pussy. “Oh my god” I here he gasp.

“I can’t believe you are fucking me right in front of your husband” Jay said.

My wife giggled and said “Not to worry, His little pecker probably shot it’s load all over his panties already.” She was half right, I was wearing some lacy panties.

I position the rear view mirror so I could see my wife slide up and down on his cock. I could see her juices glisten in the low light. Occasionally I would reach back and caress her ass. I could here them kissing passionately as I drove down the freeway. They would occasionally whisper to each other. Most of which I could not make out. But I could hear J tell my wife how good she felt. My wife came at least 3 times.

We were about half way back when I could tell that J was getting close. Their pace quickened and my wife was mounting another orgasm, a big one.

“OH GOD! CUM INSIDE ME!” my wife cried out. J started to grunt and thrust. I could see his large balls tighten and pulse. “Oh yeah baby – give it to me” my wife told him. J filled my wife’s pussy with his load of hot cum. She too cried out in passion, her cum mixing with his, dripping off his balls.

My wife collapsed into J’s arms as she softly kissed him, “Oh my god baby … his cock … feels so damn good … can I keep him?” She playfully asked.

“Your wife is HOT man” J states. “I have heard about couples wanting this, but DAMN.”

At this point, about the time I am reaching the Exit, I notice the vehicle next to me keeping pace. They must have had an eye full.

I pull back into the parking lot of the bar so J can get his car. My wife totally relaxed in the back seat, still undressed. I give J her panties to clean himself up with and he lays them on her belly. I get my wife’s phone from her purse and ask J for his number. I shoot him a text from my wife’s phone.

“There you go man, text her any time.” My wife smiles at me as if to thank me. She grabs J’s T-Shirt before he could put it back on. She slips into it and curls up on the set as if to nap.

“Yeah you keep that as a reminder of how good you got fucked” J says with a chuckle, pulling his hoodie over his head.

We shake hands and I thank J for giving my wife a great organism and he departs. I look over the seat at my wife laying on the back seat, she slowly opens her legs revealing a cum soaked, nicely shaved, freshly fucked pussy. I decide I am parked in an obscure enough place and it's dark. I can’t resist, and climb into the back seat.

At about 6:30pm I started locking up the shop when I received call from my wife. She explained to me that they closed the office early and her and the girls went to the bar for a few drinks and she needed a ride. I asked if her friends could run her home instead but her friends had already all left and she was to tipsy to drive.

When I arrived at the bar, I located my wife. She was sitting at the bar talking with a handsome black man. My curiosity was peeked. As I approached my wife reacted as if she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I just winked at her and gave her a smile as I sat down.

“So, who’s your friend?” I asked.

“This is umm, what’s your name?” and she laughed innocently.

“Jackson, just call me J” Jackson said as we shook hands. “Lovely wife you have here” His smiled and my wife’s uneasiness told me all I needed to know. I could tell she liked him, and he was defiantly interested in her. I drank a beer with them and idol chit chat.

As we started to leave, I asked J to help me get her to my truck. He didn’t hesitate to oblige. I noticed he got a good feel of some side boob as he helped her stand.

When we got to my truck I opened the rear door and started to help my wife into the truck.

“Wait, why do I have to sit in back, I’m not that *******”.

“Just get in” I said. “J, go ahead and get in with her”. J gave me a concerning look. I smiled at him and told him to go ahead and get some.

“What?” my wife said in protest.

“Are you sure about this? J asked.

“Yes” I replied. “We have been talking about it for a while now”. I assured him everything is fine. My wife retreated to the other side of the truck as J climbed in.

I got in and started the Truck. I adjusted the rear-view mirror so I could get the best view. I winked at my wife and told them both to have fun while I drive around for a while.

J wasted little time, he reached over an took my wife’s hand, drawing her close to him. He brushed her hair aside and started to kiss her neck. My wife locked eyes with mine in the mirror and she gave me a mixed look of lust and anger. She looked down at J’s hand as it slowly slides up her inner thigh. Her eyes looked back up at mine. “Drive” she said in a commanding voice.

They were both embraced in passion as I pulled out onto the road. J’s hand on my wife’s Brest and her hand rubbing his large member threw his jeans. I watched in the mirror as their tongues entangled.

Soon her shirt landed in the front seat, along with her bra. I looked back to see my wife stretch out across the seat as J slowly unzipped her pants while licking her nipples. Again, my wife looked at me with lust in her eyes - almost to say, you asked for it.

I figured I would get on the freeway, which wasn’t for from where I was. It was 20 minutes to the next exit and 20 min back. That should give them enough time I thought. As I entered the on ramp, I looked back. Both had their pants down to their knees and J obviously had a finger or two inside my wife. She moaned and road his hand, pulling at his wrist to get his finger in deeper.

Hitting 75 mph my wife’s pants land in the front. My wife leans up between the seats and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

“You should feel how wet my pussy is right now” she whispers. “Here, smell”. As she holds her panties up to my nose. She lets them drop in my lap. “Last chance to change your mind”. I give her a kiss and tell her I love her.

She turns around in the back seat and straddles J. I watch in the mirror as she reaches behind her and pulls J’s cock up against here ass. The head of which, touches the small of her back. I watch as she rises and slowly lowers her self onto his cock. I here her gasp as he penetrates her wet pussy. “Oh my god” I here he gasp.

“I can’t believe you are fucking me right in front of your husband” Jay said.

My wife giggled and said “Not to worry, His little pecker probably shot it’s load all over his panties already.” She was half right, I was wearing some lacy panties.

I position the rear view mirror so I could see my wife slide up and down on his cock. I could see her juices glisten in the low light. Occasionally I would reach back and caress her ass. I could here them kissing passionately as I drove down the freeway. They would occasionally whisper to each other. Most of which I could not make out. But I could hear J tell my wife how good she felt. My wife came at least 3 times.

We were about half way back when I could tell that J was getting close. Their pace quickened and my wife was mounting another orgasm, a big one.

“OH GOD! CUM INSIDE ME!” my wife cried out. J started to grunt and thrust. I could see his large balls tighten and pulse. “Oh yeah baby – give it to me” my wife told him. J filled my wife’s pussy with his load of hot cum. She too cried out in passion, her cum mixing with his, dripping off his balls.

My wife collapsed into J’s arms as she softly kissed him, “Oh my god baby … his cock … feels so damn good … can I keep him?” She playfully asked.

“Your wife is HOT man” J states. “I have heard about couples wanting this, but DAMN.”

At this point, about the time I am reaching the Exit, I notice the vehicle next to me keeping pace. They must have had an eye full.

I pull back into the parking lot of the bar so J can get his car. My wife totally relaxed in the back seat, still undressed. I give J her panties to clean himself up with and he lays them on her belly. I get my wife’s phone from her purse and ask J for his number. I shoot him a text from my wife’s phone.

“There you go man, text her any time.” My wife smiles at me as if to thank me. She grabs J’s T-Shirt before he could put it back on. She slips into it and curls up on the set as if to nap.

“Yeah you keep that as a reminder of how good you got fucked” J says with a chuckle, pulling his hoodie over his head.

We shake hands and I thank J for giving my wife a great organism and he departs. I look over the seat at my wife laying on the back seat, she slowly opens her legs revealing a cum soaked, nicely shaved, freshly fucked pussy. I decide I am parked in an obscure enough place and it's dark. I can’t resist, and climb into the back seat.
Very hot story

Back