Interesting development

My girlfriend ageed to fulfill my cuck fantasy on one condition...she wants to first watch me to suck a BBC. Idk...I'm not into men sexually at all! But... idk...Ive fantasized about watching her have BBC sex not thinking it'll happen and here's it is! Can't believe this! Idk... If there were enhancement products available I'll..(can't believe I'm going to say this) yeah I guess so being properly spun. Oh. Whoever this guy ends up being will be the guy she takes the plunge with. So...let's chat. Sooner this happens the better.

If you want to be a cuck then you will have to live with her orders of what she wants you to do. Maybe she doesn't really want to do it and she figures you won't become a cocksucker. And maybe if you become a cocksucker you'll get the rest that you really want, watching a BBC fuck her. Good luck. Personally, I'm a cocksucker and I really like the sub role. I like sucking cock. Maybe you will too.

Nah Im not. Wouldn't be into it, in any way, without the assistance of "sexual enhancement products." Hence the post mentioning a preference for anyone having the kind of means that would make it happen. That way I'd be able to have a some fun so we can enjoy the moment.

This desire to witness her having sex with another man...I have to get this monkey of my back I'm afraid..else it may become a permanent part of my sexual desire.

My girlfriend ageed to fulfill my cuck fantasy on one condition...she wants to first watch me to suck a BBC. Idk...I'm not into men sexually at all! But... idk...Ive fantasized about watching her have BBC sex not thinking it'll happen and here's it is! Can't believe this! Idk... If there were enhancement products available I'll..(can't believe I'm going to say this) yeah I guess so being properly spun. Oh. Whoever this guy ends up being will be the guy she takes the plunge with. So...let's chat. Sooner this happens the better.
Wow that’s exciting. I figure I’d chime in to give some advice as you sound very similar. My wife got us into the lifestyle through years of, at least at first, subtle suggestions. She tried to get me to blow a couple of her willing bulls and I refused. Admittedly though for a while I fantasized occasionally about fucking and blowing a black guy. That occasional grew more and more after watching her with several guys. I finally realized I could detach my lack of attraction to men from the act of pleasuring a big dick. Almost a month and a few guys in and I can say I think about black cock about as much as pussy. To the point where my wife’s gotten jealous a bit recently. I don’t regret it and still have zero physical attraction to men other than a big black cock and balls.

Totally worth it......plus.....it may be your Destiny!!

Back