Interesting development

Well we've talked about this many times and she knows she has the green light and she has never shot the idea down. She turned me on to the idea years ago by telling me she'd love to see me fuck another woman while she watches. I asked her what she would want in return if that were to happen and she said the same but with me watching her fuck a guy with a big cock. Her words exactly and shes said it more than once. When shes getting hit on and enjoying the attention I find my self excited for her. I thought it was going down this past summer I found myself watching her hoping they would make a move but all I could do was watch untill it was obvious the restroom excuse wasnt going to work much longer. I'm not worried about being jealous. It's not as much about me as much as it is her and seeing her enjoy herself and get the best sex she could enjoy. She deserves to feel like a queen because shes my queen as corny as that sounds. We have a good relationship and we know the difference between sex and love. I trust her and she trusts me. This is just sex and we've talked about this quite a bit and have agreed that we will only do something like this as long as we are up front and open about it. I feel like she just needs the right opportunity and setting. The piercings and desire to feel and dress sexy more lately has me wondering if shes ready for that opportunity.

I don't know if this is what you want to hear, but after reading all your posts in this thread, my interpretation of your wife's new behavior is that she has crossed the line from talk/fantasy to action. Perhaps she has not yet fucked the co-worker, but my gut tells me that, at a minimum, she has talked to him about it, probably has made out with him and may have sucked him off a few times at work or after. I suspect the co-worker has encouraged the piercings too. Is this such a bad thing? You seem interested in sharing with another man, and she has developed a taste for black men, in particular the guy she sees every day at work. Give her the green light and report back!!!

Well we've talked about this many times and she knows she has the green light and she has never shot the idea down. She turned me on to the idea years ago by telling me she'd love to see me fuck another woman while she watches. I asked her what she would want in return if that were to happen and she said the same but with me watching her fuck a guy with a big cock. Her words exactly and shes said it more than once. When shes getting hit on and enjoying the attention I find my self excited for her. I thought it was going down this past summer I found myself watching her hoping they would make a move but all I could do was watch untill it was obvious the restroom excuse wasnt going to work much longer. I'm not worried about being jealous. It's not as much about me as much as it is her and seeing her enjoy herself and get the best sex she could enjoy. She deserves to feel like a queen because shes my queen as corny as that sounds. We have a good relationship and we know the difference between sex and love. I trust her and she trusts me. This is just sex and we've talked about this quite a bit and have agreed that we will only do something like this as long as we are up front and open about it. I feel like she just needs the right opportunity and setting. The piercings and desire to feel and dress sexy more lately has me wondering if shes ready for that opportunity.
Right on i wish more ppl seen life as they do we would live in a better world

Why don't you simply ASK HER.
This^^^^^^ then we won’t get 107 replies from the crowd who screams it’s hot for her to lie and cheat on you. Be honest, have communication not assumptions and be proactive because if you don’t it will be reactive and you’ll find yourself deep in the pile. Getting advice from the cuck crowd generally IMO tends to be rather lopsided. They are not doing a lot of thinking with the big head if you get my drift.

Back