Inspiration for the white sissy Revolution

There's no escape from getting conquered by BLACK COCK for whitebois!!! It's happening weather you like it or not!!! Choose what form you will serve BLACK MEN in!!!

View attachment 2626179

Choose A, B, C, or D there are no other options whitebois!!! You WILL take on your appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN... these are the ONLY choices you've got left!!!
C! I would love to be C....so fucking sexy.

Last edited:
View attachment 2624185

View attachment 2624186

View attachment 2624187

View attachment 2624188

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, whitebois it's time to take on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN and submit!!! LOVE your fate whitebois, because it's going to happen anyway!!!
I agree after I had my first black cock at 19 now 25; I could never go back and I don't plan too. I'm here to stay and submit to serving black cock forever

:qos::sex::blackheart::threesome::qos::sex::blackheart::threesome:

It's time for ALL whitebois to preview the future of sex for us ALL, and it looks like this....

View attachment 2630269

View attachment 2630279

View attachment 2630286

View attachment 2630287

View attachment 2630288

View attachment 2630289

View attachment 2630290

View attachment 2630291

View attachment 2630292

View attachment 2630293

View attachment 2630294

View attachment 2630295

Take a good look at what the only sex whitebois will know in the future!!! Only BLACKS are MEN... whitebois are just like a slightly different type of white girl to BLACK MEN, and they WILL make you submit, femininize, beautify, and get thoroughly BLACKED!!!
im so proud that thats my future

I have really enjoyed all the posts on this thread. xxx its so encouraging to white sissiboi's to discover that just about every white male is moving towards this feminised future. xxxx. We can all take heart and help and support each other as we transition. xxxx

Aren't these BBC men soooo gorgeous? xxx
very gorgeous

Back