Inspiration for the white sissy Revolution

I've posted this a few other threads and thought it was appropriate for this one also. If any objections let know plz.

View attachment 3024664
ONCE YOU EMBRACE THE ANGST OF KNOWING WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO BETA WHITE MALES BUT ARE NATURALLY ATTRACTED TO STRONG ALPHA BLACK MEN WITH CONFIDENCE YOUR FEELINGS OF FRUSTRATION WILL SLOWLY DISSIPATE AND YOU WILL GRADUALLY FEEL MORE SUBMISSIVE AND FEMININE AND YOUR ATTRACTION TO CONFIDENT MEN WILL BECOME INCREDIBLY STRONG , TO THE POINT WHERE YOU MUST SEEK OUT WAYS TO MEET THEM AND BE WITH THEM SEXUALLY....EMBRACE IT....ITS SO GOOD AND STIMULATING MENTALLY AND SEXUALLY

ONCE YOU EMBRACE THE ANGST OF KNOWING WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO BETA WHITE MALES BUT ARE NATURALLY ATTRACTED TO STRONG ALPHA BLACK MEN WITH CONFIDENCE YOUR FEELINGS OF FRUSTRATION WILL SLOWLY DISSIPATE AND YOU WILL GRADUALLY FEEL MORE SUBMISSIVE AND FEMININE AND YOUR ATTRACTION TO CONFIDENT MEN WILL BECOME INCREDIBLY STRONG , TO THE POINT WHERE YOU MUST SEEK OUT WAYS TO MEET THEM AND BE WITH THEM SEXUALLY....EMBRACE IT....ITS SO GOOD AND STIMULATING MENTALLY AND SEXUALLY
Absolutely, no doubt about that at all! The orginal interest increases to become something to like...then it becomes a habit..fin point is addiction...which then turns the mind free as well as the true sexual needs!

Absolutely, no doubt about that at all! The orginal interest increases to become something to like...then it becomes a habit..fin point is addiction...which then turns the mind free as well as the true sexual needs!
FREE THE MIND AND THE BODY WILL FILLOW, IF A PERSON IS TRUE TO THEIR NATURAL FEELINGS. KEY IS TO BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO SEEK WHAT ONE TRULY WANTS.... NO SENSE FEELING FRUSTRATED THAT AS A BETA MAN YOU SIMPLY DONT ATTRACT REAL WOMEN. INSTEAD MORPH INTO THE SUBMISSIVE FEMININE AND A SATISFYING SEX LIFE IS POSSIBLE. TAKES COURAGE THOUGH....ITS NOT EASY

Ask your questions. Don't worry about being too personal. Sissies are happy to talk about feminization.
Nanci you have simply peek my curiosity by reading your posts in Go Trump and others. Democrats are so close minded that it amazes me that they are members of B2W. Myself I will never be a Sissy white boy. That does not Mean that I am against your lifestyle and your dedication to BBC. You and many younger sissy boys are so feminine that even I find that your beautiful. Five years ago I realized that I hadn't even been honest with myself, I ran across cuckolding and Submissive versus Dominant and started studying and realize I have a cuckold nature. I am fascinated with IR cuckolding.

Back