Indian Women

Can indian pussy compete with white

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's amusing that you can claim that I know nothing about Indian culture. I was born and raised in India. A relative has been in a lesbian relationship for decades. Neither my husband nor, as far as I know, the husbands of any of my relatives and friends has failed in bed. Your statement on the ******* of minors suggests that you have little little knowledge of psychology.

That is very good what you tell me. You relative has been in a lesbian relationship for decades. And she was not married? Wow. Your husband does not fail in the bed. You must be happily married. And you are not lesbian? Yeah. I know. There is no ******* in India. The papers are talking about it. But you cannot trust what is said about ******* by the papers.

I remember. The papers were writing about this girl in Delhi that was raped by a couple of men. The men were caugth and sentenced. And the girl died in Singapore. I also remember this lady jounalist thaqt was raped in a southern city. No. The police did not find the man who did it. But is that not normaal for India? I read about girls going out at night to do some big business. They were raped too.

I know. Everything that the papers are saying is not true. They only wrote those stories to make sure people protest against ******* and the police. And that fills their papers significantly. You were born and raised in India. Are you still there or did you run away from India like a lot of Indians have done in the past.

I think to make statements about a country or culture or race is not correct. It’s like someone saying that if you are white, then you are a murdered of native Americans. Or that you encourage slavery.

******* happens everywhere and it is a terrible thing. I don’t think there should be tolerance for this anywhere. In the US, 1in 6 women is the victim of an attempted or completed *******. I think as a society we have become so immune to the reality that we don’t deem it news worthy anymore. https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence

Also I find it hard to believe that Indian or Chinese men fail in bed - these are the two largest populations in the world. The numbers don’t add up.

db5a6dfa54c48c25bbe52e88ee81bb0e--sexy-ebony-ebony-women.jpg

I think to make statements about a country or culture or race is not correct. It’s like someone saying that if you are white, then you are a murdered of native Americans. Or that you encourage slavery.

******* happens everywhere and it is a terrible thing. I don’t think there should be tolerance for this anywhere. In the US, 1in 6 women is the victim of an attempted or completed *******. I think as a society we have become so immune to the reality that we don’t deem it news worthy anymore. https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence

Also I find it hard to believe that Indian or Chinese men fail in bed - these are the two largest populations in the world. The numbers don’t add up.

True what you say. ******* is no good. And India as far as ******* is concerned. New Dehli has been called the ******* capital of the world. And you think that is not fair?

Indian men failing in bed. I have been talking a lot with Indian girls and ladies. They all told me the same. At first there is a lot of long-term sex. And after a year it is all over. If hubby is having sex, then it is only a one minute sex. Of course. Hubby has other things that are much more important. Like his work and ******* girls.

Back