Indian Women

Can indian pussy compete with white

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
89e52788782146aeb97ca8f38d4bd98e.jpg

One of the hottest scenes with an Indian woman and a BBC https://xhamster.com/videos/indian-pakistani-slut-gets-fucked-by-a-bbc-5539526 - share if you know any others. This chick has only done this one scene and is married (to an indian guy). Wonder if he's a cuckold and she still rides the BBC! It seemed to make her quite wet - which my little white penis isn't doing for my hot indian gf...

That is a pity. Indian men do not allow ladies to be lesbian. OK. Many are, but they are hiding. Like through marriage with a man.

Indian men have nothing to do with it. We can have lesbian encounters or relationships nowadays. We don't have to get married if we don't want to.
Indian men have nothing to do with it. We can have lesbian encounters or relationships nowadays. We don't have to get married if we don't want to.

Wait. You don't know about Indian culture. Oh. Indian men, when married, fail in bed after a year. And then they start ******* girls.

Wait. You don't know about Indian culture. Oh. Indian men, when married, fail in bed after a year. And then they start ******* girls.
It's amusing that you can claim that I know nothing about Indian culture. I was born and raised in India. A relative has been in a lesbian relationship for decades. Neither my husband nor, as far as I know, the husbands of any of my relatives and friends has failed in bed. Your statement on the ******* of minors suggests that you have little little knowledge of psychology.

Back