Indian couple's question for you

We did it before we left France. We were on a short term visa and been there for 3 years. We discussed it a lot and as Indians go she was absolutely skeptical / reluctant to try since her "orthodox" genes kick in. But I tried to convince her after we booked the ticket back home. Since it was a permanent relocation and no plans to come back she agreed just to try. Her conditions were NO kiss. She will be in control and will only okay for oral sex where he will eat her. I agreed thinking something is better than nothing. So we planned for the night before we travel back. We had packed all our things and pretty tired and moved out from our house. Checked into a hotel near airport and waited for the guy we booked through an ******* service. He was very handsome and masculine with ripped body. And he had an incredible cock. I have a 5 inch pencil sized dick and even with that my wife used to cum like anything.

Once she saw his cock, I witnesses the change in her. it was a steamy night. My orthodox wife went on to suck him and fuck him like anything. He took her to the heaven and she came like hell many time. He cummed inside her many time and they we slurping each others tongues like there is no tomorrow.

Still her one and only stranger than me

Back