India Wife (35) in Nor Cal looking for a local BBC for first time and future

Hi

thi sis the husband 35 yo and same origin. Over the years I have become a sissy (closet) one and feel this has caused impact on my ability to satisfy her. In fact I feel compared to these amazing BBC. a sissy cock was never close. I wish to get my wife exposed to the mouthful world of BBC and get her to serve the finest.

However being from conservative family I may need some help in moulding her, she’s so naive she doesn’t even know what’s a bbc. Also during this process of the bbc wants to help me become a better and a sluttier sissy that would be amazing.

Main asks:
1. We both are disease free and want to remain same.
2. would prefer someone local so we can chat and meet more frequently
3. Someone who doesn’t rush but makes it pleasurable and enjoyable for all of us
4. Someone who’s into sissies (optional)
5. We don’t want to call off our marriage or anything. For all legal and public purposes we would like to remain a couple.

we haven’t met anyone yet but would love to discuss more on kik or snap. Please genuine and local to 408 only.

attaching pics of her as well as me as a sissy 🙈 ( two are me in pink and purple rest are her, last one is when I kinda got her onto try pegging which is a story for another time) 658256A3-F1C0-47F0-9FCF-B80F4261566A.jpeg

Attachments

• E991ECBD-DC52-4ED6-8AB7-924FE6844BB9.jpeg
    E991ECBD-DC52-4ED6-8AB7-924FE6844BB9.jpeg
    531.9 KB · Views: 259
  • F7041343-2930-4459-873D-19F7EF47DB56.jpeg
    F7041343-2930-4459-873D-19F7EF47DB56.jpeg
    650.4 KB · Views: 270
  • 82056156-464C-49F4-923D-2C64CA576A72.jpeg
    82056156-464C-49F4-923D-2C64CA576A72.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 280
  • E5363517-4C2E-4040-A736-70916CEE9F6E.jpeg
    E5363517-4C2E-4040-A736-70916CEE9F6E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 289
Hi

thi sis the husband 35 yo and same origin. Over the years I have become a sissy (closet) one and feel this has caused impact on my ability to satisfy her. In fact I feel compared to these amazing BBC. a sissy cock was never close. I wish to get my wife exposed to the mouthful world of BBC and get her to serve the finest.

However being from conservative family I may need some help in moulding her, she’s so naive she doesn’t even know what’s a bbc. Also during this process of the bbc wants to help me become a better and a sluttier sissy that would be amazing.

Main asks:
3. Someone who doesn’t rush but makes it pleasurable and enjoyable for all of us
5. We don’t want to call off our marriage or anything. For all legal and public purposes we would like to remain a couple.

we haven’t met anyone yet but would love to discuss more on kik or snap. Please genuine and local to 408 only.

attaching pics of her as well as me as a sissy 🙈 ( two are me in pink and purple rest are her, last one is when I kinda got her onto try pegging which is a story for another time) View attachment 5691148
She definitely deserves a better cock. You are sissy as fuck. Try learning how to please a Bull’s cock and be in that role in front of your wife and her male friends.

Hi

Main asks:

attaching pics of her as well as me as a sissy 🙈 ( two are me in pink and purple rest are her, last one is when I kinda got her onto try pegging which is a story for another time) View attachment 5691148
Chel profile

Hi

Main asks:

Like minded indian wannabe sissy hubby here.pls contact me.

No Way What GIF by mtv

Back