In what age did you become a cuckold?

24yo, in the early 90's, about 5 years before I found out what a cuckold was from Google, and realised I had unknowingly been one for those 5 years.

At 19 (I'm 40 now), I got my first girlfriend. She was a divorced single mom, and I was basically a virgin, so I didn't know what I was doing and couldn't satisfy her sexually. She started playing mind games, like when one particular friend would call, she'd go from not wanting to be near me to suddenly touching and teasing me while I talked to him. Then we'd end up going to visit him, and she'd flirt with him in front of me. Eventually we broke up and they got together, but me and her continued talking. She would tell me things to make me jealous, which succeeded, but it also turned me on. One day she came over unexpectedly and we had sex, then she seemed to enjoy telling me she'd just had sex with him an hour ago. But I kind of already suspected that.

So that's how it started for me, but I didn't know what it was until many years later. If only I'd known then what I know now! It could've been a lot more fun for everyone.

At 19 (I'm 40 now), I got my first girlfriend. She was a divorced single mom, and I was basically a virgin, so I didn't know what I was doing and couldn't satisfy her sexually. She started playing mind games, like when one particular friend would call, she'd go from not wanting to be near me to suddenly touching and teasing me while I talked to him. Then we'd end up going to visit him, and she'd flirt with him in front of me. Eventually we broke up and they got together, but me and her continued talking. She would tell me things to make me jealous, which succeeded, but it also turned me on. One day she came over unexpectedly and we had sex, then she seemed to enjoy telling me she'd just had sex with him an hour ago. But I kind of already suspected that.

So that's how it started for me, but I didn't know what it was until many years later. If only I'd known then what I know now! It could've been a lot more fun for everyone.
Yeah, wish I had have known earlier as well, but GF who became my wife and who I lost my virginity to just before my 23rd birthday, really fucked up how I processed sexuaul relationships, and through being embarrassed and very insecure about my size, also played me for a fool for 15 years. I just submissively copped what was given to me, as I never had the balls to deal with it/ her. She also knew i'd been a virgin with a tiny cock, so also knew i'd never have the courage to seek out another partner. She had the pussy, and all the power that went with it.

My dad and stepmom were swingers and held monthly gangbangs parties usually about 30 people.I moved in with my Dad when I was 13. I loved listening to my Stepmom and her sister. Being a cuckold is what I've fantasized about since I was young. So when my stepmom caught me licking her cummy dildos clean I was embarrassed at first but she assured me that it was a huge turn on and let me finish I was 14 at the time. At 16 I was introduced to the lifestyle and loved every minute of it

Back