In the process...

KinkyCpl126

Couple
From
PA, US
We have been in the lifestyle for 9 years, primarily as a couple swapping with other couples. We are now transitioning to a hotwife/cuck couple. Next weekend (12/11) we'll be attending our first BBC gangbang party. My husband will be wearing a bra, pantyhose, and cage, while I'm wearing nothing! My hope is to fuck 15-20 men in front of my husband at this party. My husband will be allowed to suck cock, but will not be unlocked under any circumstances until I've met my quota. We'll be sure to recap the evening sometime after the event.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211205-094748_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211205-094748_Gallery.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 924
We have been in the lifestyle for 9 years, primarily as a couple swapping with other couples. We are now transitioning to a hotwife/cuck couple. Next weekend (12/11) we'll be attending our first BBC gangbang party. My husband will be wearing a bra, pantyhose, and cage, while I'm wearing nothing! My hope is to fuck 15-20 men in front of my husband at this party. My husband will be allowed to suck cock, but will not be unlocked under any circumstances until I've met my quota. We'll be sure to recap the evening sometime after the event.
Welcome and good for you two. It’s a lot of fun and very different from swinging. Can’t wait for updates.

We have been in the lifestyle for 9 years, primarily as a couple swapping with other couples. We are now transitioning to a hotwife/cuck couple. Next weekend (12/11) we'll be attending our first BBC gangbang party. My husband will be wearing a bra, pantyhose, and cage, while I'm wearing nothing! My hope is to fuck 15-20 men in front of my husband at this party. My husband will be allowed to suck cock, but will not be unlocked under any circumstances until I've met my quota. We'll be sure to recap the evening sometime aftBer the eveBnt.
Is your hubby always into men, or he just started this fantasy ever since you started into this lifestyle?

He was in the lifestyle for quite a while before we met and had already had mmf's and such.
We are very discreet couple for many reasons, but everyone here is different. We will NOT play in a gangbang without protections and its too risky for us. We will NOT tell you or your hubby how to run your sexual life, but its better to be safe than sorry.

If you are planning on having any sexual intimacy with your hubby or not, make sure both of you when you play around, play it safe or don't play at all. Its not worth the risk, that's our common sense.

We are very discreet couple for many reasons, but everyone here is different. We will NOT play in a gangbang without protections and its too risky for us. We will NOT tell you or your hubby how to run your sexual life, but its better to be safe than sorry.

If you are planning on having any sexual intimacy with your hubby or not, make sure both of you when you play around, play it safe or don't play at all. Its not worth the risk, that's our common sense.
I'm not sure where you got the impression that we might play without protection? That is certainly not the case.

I'm not sure where you got the impression that we might play without protection? That is certainly not the case.
Didn't you just post a few pictures of you having sex with BBC bull, and your hubby sucking on BBC too without a condom?
Again, its your life and business. I just want to let others know that if you play without protection you will pay.

Have a good day.

Didn't you just post a few pictures of you having sex with BBC bull, and your hubby sucking on BBC too without a condom?
Again, its your life and business. I just want to let others know that if you play without protection you will pay.

Have a good day.
I'm pretty sure that's a condom. It was used for intercourse. The day that we start requiring condoms for oral sex is the day that we give up the lifestyle and just stay home.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211205-114113_Dropbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20211205-114113_Dropbox.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 868
Wow...Talk about unwanted parenting!!! Wtf! Sometimes people need to worry about themselves and not try to save the world every fucking day. Im sure we are all adults here and make our own life decisions. Just my thought process, nothing more. Yall stay sexy...and classy beautiful people💋Love, ✌🏽Peace and ✊🏾 Soul!

Attachments

• 3ED57AFC-1DE2-47F6-BF19-4BBCE6FF15D2.png
    3ED57AFC-1DE2-47F6-BF19-4BBCE6FF15D2.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 475
  • BB9211E9-B0EA-4397-917D-82B0EB07561E.png
    BB9211E9-B0EA-4397-917D-82B0EB07561E.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 617
Amazing!! Good luck, have fun, and happy holidays!! These are the type of posts we want to see more of....great job guys!

I'm very ecited for you both!

We are now retired, because basically age has caught up, Finally.
However we like you, started out many years ago white on white swinging.
We/She discovered BBC, and never went back, We both loved every exciting minute of over 10 years in the lifestyle.
I would say that I was not into anything other than watching, and Her telling me what She had been up too, mostly when we were on our own having sex.
But She mostly went on Her own,She Had a regular guy 20 odd years younger, Who always made sure She was ok.
We both loved it.😜😜😜

Back