In Need of REGULAR BBC in Bradenton/Sarasota

Of all the comments in this thread you come for me?… seems you are the drama seeker. Fact remains OP did not have a valid date in their original verification video. They have uploaded a new video here. Congratulations. It did not require a response from me. I think I am pretty drama free but to each their own.
I'm not coming for you, I just thought it was ironic 😂

Same thing happened to me when I first joined the site, people were saying I was paying a girl to hold the sign 🤣

Hi! We are a cuck couple looking for a new regular BBC bull for her!

You MUST be in Bradenton/Sarasota area. Please don't be in Tampa, or St. Pete etc. She wants someone close so she can get used when she needs it without having to plan much in advanceView attachment 6357139
Hi guys, how are you? In Bradenton for few days. Would like to connect with you both. Staying at Legacy hotel

Tell me what proof to post and I will gladly post it :)

I have a great idea to fix all this. How about, I come take the photos myself, and that will clear everything up. Better yet, we'll get some videos of us playing as well, to resolve all doubt... I live in Florida, and am very experienced, so this should be a piece of ass. .. oops!! Piece of cake* Damn autocorrect. 😏

Back