In Need of REGULAR BBC in Bradenton/Sarasota

Red Flag Nascar GIF by Richard Childress Racing

No media but "real person" all you need to know fellas. Fyi you can get the real person badge by simply getting a chick you're cool with to do it for you or pay a chick and boom you on here catfishing and being as weird as you wanna be. Be careful fellas

No media but "real person" all you need to know fellas. Fyi you can get the real person badge by simply getting a chick you're cool with to do it for you or pay a chick and boom you on here catfishing and being as weird as you wanna be. Be careful fellas
You can literally see our verification post this week if you scroll through our posts. Nice digging though detective!

not trying to be a dick but even other verified people cant see your page.... and some people are local and know everyone in town and dont recognize you being in lifestyle...
not trying to be a dick but even other verified people cant see your page.... and some people are local and know everyone in town and dont recognize you being in lifestyle...
When someone is interested, we message them and provide verification. We already verified this week with a local bull @MrBBC941

You can literally see our verification post this week if you scroll through our posts. Nice digging though detective!
Nice replying though cuckold without a wife or gf foh with the fuckery who joins a lifestyle site and has their ******* set to NOBODY can see anything of them yet want people to blindly believe the profile pic alone......foh this ain't 2010 everyone is up on game and if you're really good on you but your profile looks sketch af

Nice replying though cuckold without a wife or gf foh with the fuckery who joins a lifestyle site and has their ******* set to NOBODY can see anything of them yet want people to blindly believe the profile pic alone......foh this ain't 2010 everyone is up on game and if you're really good on you but your profile looks sketch af
Tell me what proof to post and I will gladly post it :)

Wrong Lmfaooooo

I love that your profile says you're drama free but you're posting this stuff lol

If you don't think a verified member is legitimate just move on??
Of all the comments in this thread you come for me?… seems you are the drama seeker. Fact remains OP did not have a valid date in their original verification video. They have uploaded a new video here. Congratulations. It did not require a response from me. I think I am pretty drama free but to each their own.

Back