In Love With Bi BBC

Hey all.....I'm new here but from what I see I believe I found the right place.

I'm married bisexual mixed race female and not able to live out my fantasies.....I'm in love with brown men who like ass play (never been with one) and wish I could have a 3 way relationship with 2 bisexual men. Having a sexy black man laid on his back, while sucking on his ass, putting toys in him and slobbering on his dick, is a true wish of mine. If I can't have that I would love to be friends lol......Hope to meet some cool people....

Hey all.....I'm new here but from what I see I believe I found the right place.

I'm married bisexual mixed race female and not able to live out my fantasies.....I'm in love with brown men who like ass play (never been with one) and wish I could have a 3 way relationship with 2 bisexual men. Having a sexy black man laid on his back, while sucking on his ass, putting toys in him and slobbering on his dick, is a true wish of mine. If I can't have that I would love to be friends lol......Hope to meet some cool people....
A threeway bi relationship sounds very sexy!

Is your husband aware of and open to your desires?
You might find that he can be part of your fantasies. Most men can get into having their ass played with if they are eased into it. Most are also more open to bi play in the right circumstance. You never know.

Back