****** in Indianapolis, IN

Any bbc bulls into helping out a husband with the wife? I am afraid to tell her I want her fucking bbc. Maybe a guy that can play like a friend of mine or something like that. We are in Indianapolis, IN travel here or live here are both fine. She is 51 yrs. old, white, and a slight bbw. Under 200 lbs. 5’4” and 42 dd breasts and I have some pics.

I’m in Cincy

Any bbc bulls into helping out a husband with the wife? I am afraid to tell her I want her fucking bbc. Maybe a guy that can play like a friend of mine or something like that. We are in Indianapolis, IN travel here or live here are both fine. She is 51 yrs. old, white, and a slight bbw. Under 200 lbs. 5’4” and 42 dd breasts and I have some pics.
why not just talk to her about it, if you are married you should be able to discuss anything. i dont know why you guys (husbands), find this so hard, just sit down and talk about it. if she says no, its no leave it alone and never bring it up again. tell her you are not asking her so you can fuck other women, its just something you have been thinking about. not that difficult.

why not just talk to her about it, if you are married you should be able to discuss anything. i dont know why you guys (husbands), find this so hard, just sit down and talk about it. if she says no, its no leave it alone and never bring it up again. tell her you are not asking her so you can fuck other women, its just something you have been thinking about. not that difficult.
Thank you for the advice. Yes, that is the best way but not easy.

I agree with BBC4pussy - sage advice. She may not say yes, but if she doesn't outright say no, then you've got a chance of working into it.

Back