In for life

MaddyCat

Female
From
TX, US
Part 1

(fiction-contains non-consensual sex, explicit language, and race play)

Working as a white stripper on the east side can be difficult at times. Between the broke customers and the aggressive black strippers it can be hard to make enough to cover the rent. For the last few months my landlord has taken sex in trade for what I’ve been short on in rent but he’s starting to ask for more money every time. I had to start branching outside the club for extras just to keep up. All to often I would get out of work early and leave with some shady guy who paid me $50 to suck him off or $200 to fuck him.

Sometimes it was easy in and out, but tonight as i walked in the room the door was closed and locked behind me. There was another man in the room already with a gun pointed right at me. I turned back to the door but it was blocked by the man who brought me here. All I saw was his clenched fist just as it hit my face, then nothing.

I woke up just a moment later as I felt my body being jerked up and tossed face down on the bed. My clothes were ripped off me as I felt the cold steel of them gun pressed against my head. I cried as I felt a cock being pushed into my unwilling pussy. I looked over to the door hoping someone would burst through and stop them but all I saw was the customer digging through my little purse taking my cash, keys, and my ID. The man with the gun grunted and pulled out but continued to hold the gun pointed at me. “Your turn in the whore.” He told the customer. Just as before a small duck was ****** into me and all I could do was lay there and take it. I begged him to stop and not ******* me but all they did was push my head into the bed and tell me to shut up.

After they each took their turn on me, they grabbed my torn clothes and left me alone. I felt my lip was swollen and ******* and my cheek was tender and bruised. The motel is just down from the club and I had to walk back beaten and naked to get clothes and hopefully a ride home from anyone still around. This time though, the manager, Ray, was still there.

He was very aware of what I had been doing. He through me an oversized tshirt and took me to the office. I was all too prepared to get fired and readied myself to earn my job back, though I was not ready for that again.

Ray said “Look Madi, if your gonna hook, you need some protection from the bad guys who are just gonna hurt you. You’re no good to me as a dancer when you’re all bruised up or dead.” Ray called a cab for me and told me to come in early tomorrow and meet him in the office. He stressed that I needed to look my best and sent me off to get some real clothes on before the cab arrived.

The ride home was silent. I grabbed the spare key i kept under the plant near the door and let myself in. As soon as I was inside I turned on the shower, all the way hot, and grabbed a beer from the fridge before stripping down and placed it on my sore cheek and lip. I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the steamy shower. The water burned and soothes my sore body. I lathered my sponge and soaped my tight body. I could still feel where they held me down to the bed and had marked where my clothes were torn from me. The heat from the shower felt good as I worked the sponge cleaning myself up. My pussy ached from the fucking and was tender as I cleaned thoroughly, making sure they didn’t cum inside me.

I sat in the floor of the shower and drank my beer as the water continued to rain down on me. I decided that I couldn’t go to the cops and report this. What was I gonna say? “First I agreed to fuck one for $200 but there was 2 of them, then they stole my stuff so the first guy didn’t pay?” Even if I didn’t say they paid me for sex, what cop would believe the stripper just hooked up willingly with a middle aged nobody in a seedy motel for nothing. I didn’t even remember what he said his me was when I met him in the club.

Then I remembered, he has my ID and the key to my house I jumped out of the shower and ran to the door locking the second deadbolt and turning off the lights. I crawled into bed, hiding in the sheets jumping every time a car drove by. I knew I wasn’t getting any sleep.

the next morning came early and I must have dozed off at some point because I don’t remember the sun coming up. Looking at the clock I saw it was almost 4. I finished the warm beer as I went to the bathroom to brush and get ready for work. Looking in the mirror for the first time I saw that my cheek had a dark bruise and there was bruising on my lower back where they held me down. I covered the marks with makeup and gathered a bag. I packed enough clothes for work and home to last me for a while and whatever else I thought I would need. I wouldn’t be coming back here again fearing that they would come here for me again.

I used the last bit of my cash to get to work and hoped I’d make enough for a ride to the other side of town and a hotel. If I can make it tonight I’ll get a job at another club and a fresh start. As soon as I made it in and dressed for the night Ray paged the house mom to send me out to a VIP. VIP meant an easy $500 plus tips. I guess Ray must have felt sorry for me.

I walked into VIP and over to the only occupied booth where 4 very intimidating black men were seated with a few bottles already chilled on the table. They weren’t dressed in the typical high dollar suits you usually see in the VIP. Each wore a jersey and jeans with a bandana either on their head or around their arm. One in the middle motioned form me to sit by him. I obliged and sat close to him putting my legs over his and a hand on his chest. I could feel through his Jersey his chest and abs were ripped. The thought of playing host to these men immediately made my pussy wet.

He introduced himself as Ty and the others as Derek, Trey, and Marcus. I have them my stage name and Ty said “girl, if we gonna do business together we gotta know who we dealin with.” I told them my name was Madi, which my brain immediately shot to the boss “never tell them your real name.” Marcus pulled the curtain closed and Ty started directly with his “business”. He told me that Ray told him how things were ******* for me and about what happened the night before. He told me that he would make an arrangement with me that he would guarantee that I would make money in the club and if I choose to go for extra outside, he would keep me safe out there. All he asked for was a cut of my cash every night.

He explained that his associates would be in the club every night I worked and make sure men behaved themselves with me. I could tell the associate if I was going out and where and he would make sure the guy paid and didn’t hurt me. I asked him about his cut, he said “50% of the club and 80% of the extra.”

I know he could see the shock on my face and he grabbed my arm softly before I could stand up to walk away. He explained “my guys will be in here throwing his money on me so he expected to get some of that back.” He also told me that my extra was going to cost men more. He said he also guaranteed that people with money would be in that would pay the new rates. I still wasn’t sure but he told me to think about it tonight. He handed me a stack of bills and told me that was for me, and to go get some girls for his boys to party tonight.

As I made my way to the back to stash my money and get a few girls I thumbed through the bills. $100, another $100, and another. I didn’t count but there had to be a few thousand just right here. I quickly gathered a few girls I got along with and we made our way back upstairs.

they night was great, we drank and danced for the guys, they tossed bills at us all night, paid for several private dances, and treated us to all the drinks we could handle. Ty took my hand and told me to take him for a private dance. Until now he mostly just watched as we partied. When we got to the room I closed the door and slipped out of my bra. And straddled his lap and began to dance. Grinding against him feeling his cock swelling in his pants. His hands explored my body and soon were cupping my tight wet pussy, his strong hands rubbing against my clit as I lay back against his chiseled chest. He asked “have you thought about my deal?.” I didn’t answer, I just stood up and dropped to my knees between his legs.

I unzipped his pants revealing his massive swollen cock. Slowly I worked my hands up and down his hard shaft. Never before had I seen such a massive cock. I kissed and licked at the tip slowly letting my spit glide down working it with both hands to lube the shaft as I stroked him. He laid his head back and shifted his hips lower in the seat bringing his erect cock straight to my waiting lips. As I swallowed the head he ran his fingers through my hair holding the back of my head , pushing me softly down on his cock. He again asked, “what’s it gonna be babe?”

I moaned an “uh-huh” just has he ****** his thick cock down my throat gagging me. He held me there as I choked, coughing and gasping as my eyes began to water. He pulled me back up and kissed me deeply on the mouth. The thrill of his strength and his intimidating dominance was a surprising turn on. I straddled him again and slid my thong to the side working myself onto his cock. My tight hole gripped his thick shaft and stretched me out as I worked every inch inside me. I rode up and down on his cock several times realizing I only had a few inches in me with more than half of his cock to go.

I rode his cock hard until I felt his cock pushed deep inside me, still unable to take every inch. I could hardly contain my moaning and screams. If the music had not been so loud, I would have easily been caught and fired for sure. Ty’s hands gripped my ass tightly as I bounced up and down. Ty spoke while I was riding him, he said “You’re going to do this for me. I will take care of you if your a good bitch for me. Do what I ask and you’ll get this dick again.”

He held me as he stood up, swinging me around and down onto the couch. He began thrusting me hard into forsing my pussy to stretch and take all of him. A few hard thrusts and I could feel his balls slapping me with each thrust. I had never felt so full before and waves of ******* rushed through me.

He pulled out before he came and stood above me stroking out his massive cock. I knelt below him, open mouthed, ready to receive his thick cum. As the first rope shot from the tip onto my waiting tongue I wrapped my lips around and sucked vigorously, every last drop of is warm salty seed. He stroked several more times as I sucked the head of his beautiful massive cock. I knew in that instance I would worship this man for his perfection. I knew I would do anything just to feel that clock in me again.

We returned to the table. Ty looking just as together as when we left, I however looked like I just left the gym. The girls laughed at me as one left to get something to clean me up a bit before I walked back through the club. Looking around the table it was clear I was the only one who was breaking the rules tonight and the other guys showed no sign of cooling off. We continued to ******* and dance until closing time. Ty told me that I would go home with them tonight and he’d set up a spot for me to stay. Knowing I had nowhere else to go, I agreed.

The guys made their way outside as I closed out for the night. I threw on a pair of workout pants and a jacket and paid my nightly fees. Counting up the cash after fees I had almost $10,000. I was shocked. I quickly stashed my money into my bag and made my way out the door. Outside was Ty and the guys waiting with a dark tinted suv. I climbed in back with Ty, Marcus and Derek as rey drove us away. The seats in the back were reversed so everyone was facing each other. Ty, with his arm around me, said “those were some nice girls you had with us tonight. But they left my boys out dry.” “You see, you took care of me but my fellas, they are gonna need some help to get their release too.” “What are you saying Ty?” I asked. Derek and Marcus both began to unzip and pull out their semi hard cocks. Ty sternly demanded “You showed me you know how to work a cock. Get over there and take care of my boys.” He grabbed my arm and pushed me forward out of my seat and onto the floor of the moving suv.

I thought briefly about jumping from the moving car but realized I would surely die if I tried. I knew decided that this was going to be it. I was going to be their whore and my options were to resist and things would surely get worse. Or accept it and enjoy the sex. I like sex, a lot, and these men were far more attractive than the usual guys I met working in the strip club.

I crawled towards the two men and began to stroke their cocks. Marcus was far more aggressive and didn’t hesitate to grab my hair and shove his dick into my mouth. He too was very large and gagged me a bit as I sucked him. Derek moved in behind me and pulled me back from Marcus, sliding down my pants as he slid his hard cock into my already used pussy. Marcus got on his knees in front of me and shoved his clock back into my mouth. Each thrust me forward and backward onto the other in rhythm filling me with their cocks. Marcus was first to cum and jerked his load onto my face. He was a heavy cummer and left his seed across my nose and up to my eye.

Derek had more stamina and continued to thrust into me. I felt his thumb pressing against my ass several times until finally pushing it inside me. I had never done anal, never even a finger, and the shock caused me to tighten my already stretched pussy around his cock. I could feel his big thumb pressing against the walls of my pussy through my ass and it sent me rolling into another orgasm. “This white bitch is a nasty hoe,” Marcus laughed, “she likes getting used, she loves that black duck.” Ty and Derek laughed in agreement. Dereks thrust started becoming more deliberate and harder as he was close to cumming. He pulled out and jerked his load onto my ass before putting his cock back in his pants and sitting down.

We pulled up to a large condo building I had never been to before. I was still laying in the floor with my pants down as we parked. Ty ordered me to get dressed and showed me up to my room. My room was a full condo next door to Ty on the top floor. There were 2 bedrooms, full kitchen and living rooms. Completely furnished. There was a door that connected my bedroom to Ty’s office. The door would not open from my side but allowed Ty to enter my condo whenever he needed. I was shown around and told to get cleaned up and settled in.

(More to come)

Part 1

(fiction-contains non-consensual sex, explicit language, and race play)

Working as a white stripper on the east side can be difficult at times. Between the broke customers and the aggressive black strippers it can be hard to make enough to cover the rent. For the last few months my landlord has taken sex in trade for what I’ve been short on in rent but he’s starting to ask for more money every time. I had to start branching outside the club for extras just to keep up. All to often I would get out of work early and leave with some shady guy who paid me $50 to suck him off or $200 to fuck him.

Sometimes it was easy in and out, but tonight as i walked in the room the door was closed and locked behind me. There was another man in the room already with a gun pointed right at me. I turned back to the door but it was blocked by the man who brought me here. All I saw was his clenched fist just as it hit my face, then nothing.

I woke up just a moment later as I felt my body being jerked up and tossed face down on the bed. My clothes were ripped off me as I felt the cold steel of them gun pressed against my head. I cried as I felt a cock being pushed into my unwilling pussy. I looked over to the door hoping someone would burst through and stop them but all I saw was the customer digging through my little purse taking my cash, keys, and my ID. The man with the gun grunted and pulled out but continued to hold the gun pointed at me. “Your turn in the whore.” He told the customer. Just as before a small duck was ****** into me and all I could do was lay there and take it. I begged him to stop and not ******* me but all they did was push my head into the bed and tell me to shut up.

After they each took their turn on me, they grabbed my torn clothes and left me alone. I felt my lip was swollen and ******* and my cheek was tender and bruised. The motel is just down from the club and I had to walk back beaten and naked to get clothes and hopefully a ride home from anyone still around. This time though, the manager, Ray, was still there.

He was very aware of what I had been doing. He through me an oversized tshirt and took me to the office. I was all too prepared to get fired and readied myself to earn my job back, though I was not ready for that again.

Ray said “Look Madi, if your gonna hook, you need some protection from the bad guys who are just gonna hurt you. You’re no good to me as a dancer when you’re all bruised up or dead.” Ray called a cab for me and told me to come in early tomorrow and meet him in the office. He stressed that I needed to look my best and sent me off to get some real clothes on before the cab arrived.

The ride home was silent. I grabbed the spare key i kept under the plant near the door and let myself in. As soon as I was inside I turned on the shower, all the way hot, and grabbed a beer from the fridge before stripping down and placed it on my sore cheek and lip. I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the steamy shower. The water burned and soothes my sore body. I lathered my sponge and soaped my tight body. I could still feel where they held me down to the bed and had marked where my clothes were torn from me. The heat from the shower felt good as I worked the sponge cleaning myself up. My pussy ached from the fucking and was tender as I cleaned thoroughly, making sure they didn’t cum inside me.

I sat in the floor of the shower and drank my beer as the water continued to rain down on me. I decided that I couldn’t go to the cops and report this. What was I gonna say? “First I agreed to fuck one for $200 but there was 2 of them, then they stole my stuff so the first guy didn’t pay?” Even if I didn’t say they paid me for sex, what cop would believe the stripper just hooked up willingly with a middle aged nobody in a seedy motel for nothing. I didn’t even remember what he said his me was when I met him in the club.

Then I remembered, he has my ID and the key to my house I jumped out of the shower and ran to the door locking the second deadbolt and turning off the lights. I crawled into bed, hiding in the sheets jumping every time a car drove by. I knew I wasn’t getting any sleep.

the next morning came early and I must have dozed off at some point because I don’t remember the sun coming up. Looking at the clock I saw it was almost 4. I finished the warm beer as I went to the bathroom to brush and get ready for work. Looking in the mirror for the first time I saw that my cheek had a dark bruise and there was bruising on my lower back where they held me down. I covered the marks with makeup and gathered a bag. I packed enough clothes for work and home to last me for a while and whatever else I thought I would need. I wouldn’t be coming back here again fearing that they would come here for me again.

I used the last bit of my cash to get to work and hoped I’d make enough for a ride to the other side of town and a hotel. If I can make it tonight I’ll get a job at another club and a fresh start. As soon as I made it in and dressed for the night Ray paged the house mom to send me out to a VIP. VIP meant an easy $500 plus tips. I guess Ray must have felt sorry for me.

I walked into VIP and over to the only occupied booth where 4 very intimidating black men were seated with a few bottles already chilled on the table. They weren’t dressed in the typical high dollar suits you usually see in the VIP. Each wore a jersey and jeans with a bandana either on their head or around their arm. One in the middle motioned form me to sit by him. I obliged and sat close to him putting my legs over his and a hand on his chest. I could feel through his Jersey his chest and abs were ripped. The thought of playing host to these men immediately made my pussy wet.

He introduced himself as Ty and the others as Derek, Trey, and Marcus. I have them my stage name and Ty said “girl, if we gonna do business together we gotta know who we dealin with.” I told them my name was Madi, which my brain immediately shot to the boss “never tell them your real name.” Marcus pulled the curtain closed and Ty started directly with his “business”. He told me that Ray told him how things were ******* for me and about what happened the night before. He told me that he would make an arrangement with me that he would guarantee that I would make money in the club and if I choose to go for extra outside, he would keep me safe out there. All he asked for was a cut of my cash every night.

He explained that his associates would be in the club every night I worked and make sure men behaved themselves with me. I could tell the associate if I was going out and where and he would make sure the guy paid and didn’t hurt me. I asked him about his cut, he said “50% of the club and 80% of the extra.”

I know he could see the shock on my face and he grabbed my arm softly before I could stand up to walk away. He explained “my guys will be in here throwing his money on me so he expected to get some of that back.” He also told me that my extra was going to cost men more. He said he also guaranteed that people with money would be in that would pay the new rates. I still wasn’t sure but he told me to think about it tonight. He handed me a stack of bills and told me that was for me, and to go get some girls for his boys to party tonight.

As I made my way to the back to stash my money and get a few girls I thumbed through the bills. $100, another $100, and another. I didn’t count but there had to be a few thousand just right here. I quickly gathered a few girls I got along with and we made our way back upstairs.

they night was great, we drank and danced for the guys, they tossed bills at us all night, paid for several private dances, and treated us to all the drinks we could handle. Ty took my hand and told me to take him for a private dance. Until now he mostly just watched as we partied. When we got to the room I closed the door and slipped out of my bra. And straddled his lap and began to dance. Grinding against him feeling his cock swelling in his pants. His hands explored my body and soon were cupping my tight wet pussy, his strong hands rubbing against my clit as I lay back against his chiseled chest. He asked “have you thought about my deal?.” I didn’t answer, I just stood up and dropped to my knees between his legs.

I unzipped his pants revealing his massive swollen cock. Slowly I worked my hands up and down his hard shaft. Never before had I seen such a massive cock. I kissed and licked at the tip slowly letting my spit glide down working it with both hands to lube the shaft as I stroked him. He laid his head back and shifted his hips lower in the seat bringing his erect cock straight to my waiting lips. As I swallowed the head he ran his fingers through my hair holding the back of my head , pushing me softly down on his cock. He again asked, “what’s it gonna be babe?”

I moaned an “uh-huh” just has he ****** his thick cock down my throat gagging me. He held me there as I choked, coughing and gasping as my eyes began to water. He pulled me back up and kissed me deeply on the mouth. The thrill of his strength and his intimidating dominance was a surprising turn on. I straddled him again and slid my thong to the side working myself onto his cock. My tight hole gripped his thick shaft and stretched me out as I worked every inch inside me. I rode up and down on his cock several times realizing I only had a few inches in me with more than half of his cock to go.

I rode his cock hard until I felt his cock pushed deep inside me, still unable to take every inch. I could hardly contain my moaning and screams. If the music had not been so loud, I would have easily been caught and fired for sure. Ty’s hands gripped my ass tightly as I bounced up and down. Ty spoke while I was riding him, he said “You’re going to do this for me. I will take care of you if your a good bitch for me. Do what I ask and you’ll get this dick again.”

He held me as he stood up, swinging me around and down onto the couch. He began thrusting me hard into forsing my pussy to stretch and take all of him. A few hard thrusts and I could feel his balls slapping me with each thrust. I had never felt so full before and waves of ******* rushed through me.

He pulled out before he came and stood above me stroking out his massive cock. I knelt below him, open mouthed, ready to receive his thick cum. As the first rope shot from the tip onto my waiting tongue I wrapped my lips around and sucked vigorously, every last drop of is warm salty seed. He stroked several more times as I sucked the head of his beautiful massive cock. I knew in that instance I would worship this man for his perfection. I knew I would do anything just to feel that clock in me again.

We returned to the table. Ty looking just as together as when we left, I however looked like I just left the gym. The girls laughed at me as one left to get something to clean me up a bit before I walked back through the club. Looking around the table it was clear I was the only one who was breaking the rules tonight and the other guys showed no sign of cooling off. We continued to ******* and dance until closing time. Ty told me that I would go home with them tonight and he’d set up a spot for me to stay. Knowing I had nowhere else to go, I agreed.

The guys made their way outside as I closed out for the night. I threw on a pair of workout pants and a jacket and paid my nightly fees. Counting up the cash after fees I had almost $10,000. I was shocked. I quickly stashed my money into my bag and made my way out the door. Outside was Ty and the guys waiting with a dark tinted suv. I climbed in back with Ty, Marcus and Derek as rey drove us away. The seats in the back were reversed so everyone was facing each other. Ty, with his arm around me, said “those were some nice girls you had with us tonight. But they left my boys out dry.” “You see, you took care of me but my fellas, they are gonna need some help to get their release too.” “What are you saying Ty?” I asked. Derek and Marcus both began to unzip and pull out their semi hard cocks. Ty sternly demanded “You showed me you know how to work a cock. Get over there and take care of my boys.” He grabbed my arm and pushed me forward out of my seat and onto the floor of the moving suv.

I thought briefly about jumping from the moving car but realized I would surely die if I tried. I knew decided that this was going to be it. I was going to be their whore and my options were to resist and things would surely get worse. Or accept it and enjoy the sex. I like sex, a lot, and these men were far more attractive than the usual guys I met working in the strip club.

I crawled towards the two men and began to stroke their cocks. Marcus was far more aggressive and didn’t hesitate to grab my hair and shove his dick into my mouth. He too was very large and gagged me a bit as I sucked him. Derek moved in behind me and pulled me back from Marcus, sliding down my pants as he slid his hard cock into my already used pussy. Marcus got on his knees in front of me and shoved his clock back into my mouth. Each thrust me forward and backward onto the other in rhythm filling me with their cocks. Marcus was first to cum and jerked his load onto my face. He was a heavy cummer and left his seed across my nose and up to my eye.

Derek had more stamina and continued to thrust into me. I felt his thumb pressing against my ass several times until finally pushing it inside me. I had never done anal, never even a finger, and the shock caused me to tighten my already stretched pussy around his cock. I could feel his big thumb pressing against the walls of my pussy through my ass and it sent me rolling into another orgasm. “This white bitch is a nasty hoe,” Marcus laughed, “she likes getting used, she loves that black duck.” Ty and Derek laughed in agreement. Dereks thrust started becoming more deliberate and harder as he was close to cumming. He pulled out and jerked his load onto my ass before putting his cock back in his pants and sitting down.

We pulled up to a large condo building I had never been to before. I was still laying in the floor with my pants down as we parked. Ty ordered me to get dressed and showed me up to my room. My room was a full condo next door to Ty on the top floor. There were 2 bedrooms, full kitchen and living rooms. Completely furnished. There was a door that connected my bedroom to Ty’s office. The door would not open from my side but allowed Ty to enter my condo whenever he needed. I was shown around and told to get cleaned up and settled in.

(More to come)
Hot story want to read more

Back