In D.C. Sept. 8-10, need someone to walk with me

Hi guys,

This is not a hook-up ad. I will be in D.C. on Friday, 9/8 through Sunday 9/10 to do some canvassing, which means I will need to do quite a bit of walking. Part of this will require going into some rougher neighborhoods and it would be nice to have a guy with me. I thought this could serve as a fun way to meet, instead of an awkward dinner date. Plus, you can learn about some of the causes that are important to me.

I would be fine if things ultimately turned romantic, but please don't go into it with that expectation. Whatever happens happens, and we can let fate lead us where it will.

If you are in the area and interested, inbox me.

Xoxo,
Megan

Hi guys,

This is not a hook-up ad. I will be in D.C. on Friday, 9/8 through Sunday 9/10 to do some canvassing, which means I will need to do quite a bit of walking. Part of this will require going into some rougher neighborhoods and it would be nice to have a guy with me. I thought this could serve as a fun way to meet, instead of an awkward dinner date. Plus, you can learn about some of the causes that are important to me.

I would be fine if things ultimately turned romantic, but please don't go into it with that expectation. Whatever happens happens, and we can let fate lead us where it will.

If you are in the area and interested, inbox me.

Xoxo,
Megan
Are white boys eligible?

Back