In 10 year relationship trying to figure out how to tell my gf my cuckold fetish

Been with my girlfriend for over 10 years and really want to share my bbc cuckold fetish with her. I’ve told her very vaguely that I’m into it and think she might be into it. She’s also absolutely beautiful blonde blue eyes perfect body. I always love to imagine her in a bbc cuckold situation. Any tips or anything will help. She’s so perfect and sexy I really think she deserves to be properly *****. Anything will help also will can answer any questions. This is what she looks like tell me she doesn’t deserve a real man!!!!

Attachments

• 5D728694-3DAE-4B05-87A7-453C5D33DBB9.png
    5D728694-3DAE-4B05-87A7-453C5D33DBB9.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 302
Been with my girlfriend for over 10 years and really want to share my bbc cuckold fetish with her. I’ve told her very vaguely that I’m into it and think she might be into it. She’s also absolutely beautiful blonde blue eyes perfect body. I always love to imagine her in a bbc cuckold situation. Any tips or anything will help. She’s so perfect and sexy I really think she deserves to be properly *****. Anything will help also will can answer any questions. This is what she looks like tell me she doesn’t deserve a real man!!!!
C4773950-7110-4B6C-9B34-26A581051BE8.png184731A8-2B5F-43BE-BCB2-3CCACB89171E.png7D7CD399-F39A-4D21-A8ED-73895D241A6C.pngE3816D23-90ED-44B2-AC06-BBFFCDF0CAFB.png

Chat about it watch video's take it slowly don't rush it slowly ask her reaction when watching a suitable movie is a good starting point.

She looks amazing and I'm sure watching her with anyone would be a sight. If this is the road you want to go down with her, but be open and honest and hope that she is as well. Watch some videos, point out some guys in public and see what her reactions are...to start with.

Last edited:
She’s sexy as fuck I’d start by fucking her throat

Love 2 help

Back