Impress the woman first!

On you’re profile here it says the guy has 9 inches and on your xhamster it says the guy has 8 inchs lol
Someone seems obsessed!We share with those we are interested in meeting.I.e. on swinglifestyle.com we share our "real" screen name with those that we are actually interested in meeting. The reference to other sites that share the screen does NOT give everyone access to who we are...if you were someone we wanted to meet then you would have access to all that facts,but you're not!

Curious to why guys who say that are interested in meeting couples and women are not willing to present all that they have to offer. Most couple who looking to invite a black man into their bedroom is looking for someone special. Either an in shape clean cut open minded black male or someone who is super endowed,9-13".A head to toe photo with the face blurred out will suffice,very simple and discreet!
She most definitely is

Boy Genius you have to have permission in the private
Someone seems obsessed!We share with those we are interested in meeting.I.e. on swinglifestyle.com we share our "real" screen name with those that we are actually interested in meeting. The reference to other sites that share the screen does NOT give everyone access to who we are...if you were someone we wanted to meet then you would have access to all that facts,but you're not!
Obsessed with what exactly I never approached you about wanting to meet you lol your a fake

Not trying to give you or anyone else on this site all of our private info.....the avatar on xhamster is not ours! The one here is thats why we have it watermarked Anymore investigating?.
Of course it's not yours. I proved that. If you're gonna steal someone's pics, make sure you dont do it from a forum where that members posts. Still copping pleas.

And this forum is just as public as xhamster. All you would have to do is use that same pic with your name scrawled across as your xhamster avatar. That's hardly private info.

Look at how long we been on this.....we've paid for the gold membership thus far no one as puked our interest enough to share ALL of our personal information. The post is about the men.....................................NOT the couples!
What does hig being on here for 3 years have to do with you lying about dick sizes, your internship and you stealing someone else's picture?

And this forum is just as public as xhamster. All you would have to do is use that same pic with your name scrawled across as your xhamster avatar. That's hardly private info.
Incorrect the sites are not the same! Thirteen is the swingers lifestyle we've learned to keep your identity private until the person the strikes your interest arrives,then you chat privately and share requested photo as confirmation!

Back