Impress the woman first!

StackedWife26

Couple
From
NC, US
Curious to why guys who say that they are interested in meeting couples and women are not willing to present the entire package? Most couple who are looking to invite a black man into their bedroom is looking for someone special. Either an in shape clean cut open minded or super endowed,9-13".A head to toe photo with the face blurred out will suffice,very simple and discreet!

Attachments

• StackedwifeNA.jpg
    StackedwifeNA.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
#1.Im looking for a rare find and when and if that person presents himself Im prepared to share a verified photo of myself.#2. I know what I have to offer the question is where are the men/BBC w/10-13"? #3. If there were a lot to choose from on this site we would get verified but only 5% of the black men here are what Im looking to find.

Last edited:
#1.Im looking for a rare find and when and if that person presents himself Im prepared to share a verified photo of myself.#2. I know what I have to offer the question is where are the men/BBC w/10-13"? #3. If there were a lot to choose from on this site we would get verified but only 5% of the black men here are what Im looking to find.

you are in fantasy land, there are only a few people on the entire planet with dicks bigger than 10 inches, get realistic or continue to be underwhelmed

No you are in fantasyland!! We've actually met 15-18 guys with over 10" played 2 at a swingers party.Met 3 who were 12"plus and yes we had a regular with 13" FYI Most of the men who are that well endowed are quite modest type personalities,and between the ages of 18-30 from our experiences. When they are that large not too many women will allow them to use every inch of their endowment. Over 50% of the black athletes average 9.5-11"! You will never know unless you have what attracts them! BTW we have video and photos to back up all of our swing interactions!! Dont believe everything written on statistics

As physical therapist with several NFL and NBA teams no reason to make ******* up! You may want to join a swingers site and attend the exclusive BBC parties. Join Swinglifestyle dot come Mocha Swingers parties out of Maryland and DC smart ass~

Last edited:
Oh boy. Another person in the medical/therapy field claiming they've seen 13 inch dicks all day. Some "retired medical professional" pulled this ******* a few weeks ago. There's plenty of reasons to make it up. You're a gay cuck. Simple.

Or figh could just show proof by taking a picture of your "wife" measuring it and having a piece of paper with your username on it like how people verify themselves on here.

Why would you offer to invite me to a party when we aren't even in the same state?

Back