Imagine Your Wife in these Pics

haha did you photoshop this yourself?
I believe it was done by the Hegre photo studios. they use both models all the time in some very erotic settings. A lot of their work is photoshopped by them.

It is an attractive picture, and I appreciate that Germaningineer posted it. Even if the picture is altered, the end result frequently justifies the means.

I believe it was done by the Hegre photo studios. they use both models all the time in some very erotic settings. A lot of their work is photoshopped by them.

It is an attractive picture, and I appreciate that Germaningineer posted it. Even if the picture is altered, the end result frequently justifies the means.
I also like the idea.

fyi It's very unlikely that a quality studio would do this though

They would shoot that scene with two males.

Sorry my bad!

I just visited their website and they indeed photoshop cocks bigger.

Anyways, they do set up very erotic scenery. Thanks for telling me about them.

You should check out blackwhiteunite, who has been doing these kinds of artistic photoshopping images for years. I'd thought he'd deleted the blog, but turns out it is still up. I'd say this looks like his work...

http://www.blacktowhite.net/

EDIT: Apparently blacktowhite converts external links to blacktowhite.net. Well, google blackwhiteunite dot blogspot dot com and you'll find it Thanks @Dblinsey

Last edited:
FYI: The link you provided just switches the page to the main 'Forum' page, not the link you're offering.

Also, when 'Blackwhiteunite' is entered into the 'Search' function, it just comes up with the post above.

Back