Imagine Your Wife in these Pics

THE LIFESTYLE APPRECIATES YOUR PROMOTION AND ENJOYMENT OF BBC WITH WHITE WOMEN....

to be honest, i'm a wifeless wannabe. my cuckold fantasy might only ever stay a fantasy. the most I've contributed to the lifestyle was purchasing IR. even if i did more, the submissive in me would prefer that no Bull nor wife ever thanked me for anything. if i served them in some way, i'd prefer that they expect me to thank them for given the opportunity to serve them!

to be honest, i'm a wifeless wannabe. my cuckold fantasy might only ever stay a fantasy. the most I've contributed to the lifestyle was purchasing IR. even if i did more, the submissive in me would prefer that no Bull nor wife ever thanked me for anything. if i served them in some way, i'd prefer that they expect me to thank them for given the opportunity to serve them!
NEVER SAY NEVER...THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOURE HONEST N OPEN. IF YOU DONT MEET A WOMAN INTERESTED IN THE LIFESTYLE YOU CAN ALWAYS PURSUE SEXUAL RELATIONS W BLACK MEN ON YOUR OWN. THATS HOW I STARTED BACK IN 1990....GLORY HOLES AT ADULT STORES....HELLO LOL....

NEVER SAY NEVER...THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOURE HONEST N OPEN. IF YOU DONT MEET A WOMAN INTERESTED IN THE LIFESTYLE YOU CAN ALWAYS PURSUE SEXUAL RELATIONS W BLACK MEN ON YOUR OWN. THATS HOW I STARTED BACK IN 1990....GLORY HOLES AT ADULT STORES....HELLO LOL....

yea those thoughts have crossed my mind. i'm very all over the place. problem is, don't know if I could only partially commit to cuckolding. feel that it'd have to be a full time thing. partially cause returning to normal life would be weird. shouldn't be but i'm selfconscience & I overthink. also fully committing makes it more of a turn on. although not too realistic

Back