I'm bored in tree stand

Nice thread, I too love to deer hunt and like to come to this site when things get slow in the woods. Nothing like hunting with a hard on!

The feeling of being stuck too far away to do anything about what your wife is doing is very hot. Especially the part of the husband thinking he is having fun, only to be surprised to find out how much MORE fun the wife is having.

We actually have a pic posted here the wife sent me on a hunting trip I turned into a meme. Every word of it is true, which gave it more meaning than just being funny.

Your wife is beautiful!!!!! I hunt as well. That sport is known to be VERY conservative. Ever stop to wonder what your deer hunting buddies would think if they knew you were into this lifestyle? Better yet, ever wonder if some of them might be into as well?
We are both big bow hunters,as well as waterfowl/upland hunters. Have been in the lifestyle for many many years and met quite a few others who hunt. As a matter of fact, some of the folks we go on hunting trips with now, we met thru the lifestyle.

If you get a chance, check out the pic/meme, "Sent to hubby's phone" in our media section. It's topical to hunting and cuckolding!

I think its a bit of fun revenge by hunter's wives in the lifestyle. Kind of a "look at the fun you missed by leaving for hunting asshole!" vibe to it. Fun stuff.

Very cool thread. Wife and I both deer hunt. People can't believe that she hunts. They would be shocked to know that she loves bbc.

Back