I'm a sexy white cross dresser who is looking for a BIG BLACK Dom. To Own Me And My Girl.

BBBBCLOVER

Male
From
CA, US
I've been dressing up for black men for a long time and I've been wanting to find a clean well hung big dominate black man, here in the SF Bay Area who loves to fuck both white boys and girls. I would love to come over to his place at least once a week to dress up for him and have him fully fuck me like his bitch. I am totally clean and only want to be barebacked for hours, as
I would love to fully please you. You can verbally abuse me, ******* me to do what you want and
even share me with some friends too, I would be there for your pleasure.

After you've broken me all in, you could then have me bring my girl to you and have you fuck her too. She wants it bad and in fact she wants to gang banged by a bunch of big black guys,
who know how to make a girl cum. See that's the problem, she can't cum and I've tried every thing, but she just can't cum. So since she's been wanting to try some big black cock, its time
to show her just what they can do. Please BE CLEAN, Black and Well Hung is You Reply and show some BBC pict's too..

I've been dressing up for black men for a long time and I've been wanting to find a clean well hung big dominate black man, here in the SF Bay Area who loves to fuck both white boys and girls. I would love to come over to his place at least once a week to dress up for him and have him fully fuck me like his bitch. I am totally clean and only want to be barebacked for hours, as
I would love to fully please you. You can verbally abuse me, ******* me to do what you want and

After you've broken me all in, you could then have me bring my girl to you and have you fuck her too. She wants it bad and in fact she wants to gang banged by a bunch of big black guys,
who know how to make a girl cum. See that's the problem, she can't cum and I've tried every thing, but she just can't cum. So since she's been wanting to try some big black cock, its time
to show her just what they can do. Please BE CLEAN, Black and Well Hung is You Reply and show some BBC pict's too..
I can relate. I'd like to join you as we both please Superior black cocks. We can 69 while black studs take our white sissy bottom boy pussies. Let me know.

You had my full attention up until the fuk you part... I mean no disrespect. She can peg you while I dominate and control as well as direct. Nd I can guarantee ******* 🍑💦🍆💪🏾🖤♠️

Sounds as a plan...

me too
this is how i dressed last month to go to an adult theater
and was able to suck off 1 Black man :):mstickle:
suck - fuck - got bred - than cleaned, 2 other black men:mstickle::sex::mstickle::sex:----:mstickle::sex::mstickle::love:
i wish the other 3 that watch would have taken a turn ... but the did not:(View attachment 3979442View attachment 3979444
you should be thankful for small mercy's as you certainly had some fun
the other 3 missed out of your services.

you should be thankful for small mercy's as you certainly had some fun
the other 3 missed out of your services.
went again Friday night
got 3 black cocks
sucked all 3
fucked all 3
1. ass to mouth - came in my mouth only 6"
2. came in my sissy ass 7"
3. 6" monopolized me wouldn't let other men even watch :cry:
fucked me and had me suck him back and forth for over an hour - he never came and couldn't stay hard:cry:
so i gave up and told him i had to leave - i was very disappointed he ran off at least 3 other men that would have fucked me....
IMG_1984.JPGIMG_1961.JPGPIC00003.jpg

It sounds like you are really just looking for youself. You appear to be trying to get some personal playtime before you break the truthful news.

The dominant or bull must start by seeing BOTH of you together, or it's just another form of bullshit.

Master Jack

went again Friday night
got 3 black cocks
sucked all 3
fucked all 3
fucked me and had me suck him back and forth for over an hour - he never came and couldn't stay hard:cry:
so i gave up and told him i had to leave - i was very disappointed he ran off at least 3 other men that would have fucked me....
View attachment 4007525View attachment 4007524View attachment 4007523
certainly a night of some fun
ass to mouth sounds eventful
going back for more I hope

went again Friday night
got 3 black cocks
sucked all 3
fucked all 3
View attachment 4007525View attachment 4007524View attachment 4007523
You've probably got full blown aids

Back