I'm a cuckold again!!!!

Former Cuck

Male
From
OH, US
I'm happy and excited, and I want to share my good news with the world!!!

I have a new girlfriend who, once I shared with her the details of my cuckolding fetish and the lifestyle itself, absolutely loved the idea of it.

She confessed she has never been able to remain faithful in her past relationships, because of her high sex drive.

That said, I am glad to say, she started cuckolding me last Saturday night. Best of all it was with a BBC.

I am very pleased to be an active cuck again!!!

I've been career soldier in the United States Army for the past seventeen years.

While I love my profession, the Army would consider my sexual activities to be behavior "unbecoming of an officer."

If discovered, I could be court-marshaled, and separated from the service. Therefore, I keep my face hidden in my avatar

To those who say I look like an ISIS member, you should know I've deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan multiple times. I've seen firsthand what those evil SOBs are capable of. That said, I would greatly appreciate that I stop being compared to them, even if only in jest.

I posted this thread simply to share, with like minded people, what I consider to be an exciting development in my life. I really don't want to ruin it by continuing to talk about the greatest evil our world has seen since the Third Reich.

Last edited:
Hey man, congrats on getting cucked again.... its an amazing thing! As for the sad comment from one 'member'... its truly sad to interject that garbage to a site where cuckolding is the REAL focus. I appreciate your restraint in responding here and for showing the full integrity of service people who've witnessed such atrocities. Now enjoy some creamy kitty!!

I've been career soldier in the United States Army for the past seventeen years.

While I love my profession, the Army would consider my sexual activities to be behavior "unbecoming of an officer."

If discovered, I could be court-marshaled, and separated from the service. Therefore, I keep my face hidden in my avatar

To those who say I look like an ISIS member, you should know I've deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan multiple times. I've seen firsthand what those evil SOBs are capable of. That said, I would greatly appreciate that I stop being compared to them, even if only in jest.

I posted this thread simply to share, with like minded people, what I consider to be, an exciting development in my life. I really don't want to ruin it by continuing to talk about the greatest evil our world has seen since the Third Reich.
First. Thank you for your service. Second. Cuckholding is not new to the military. I have heard that some. Air ******* officers were swinging back in the 50s. Some military wives are very active sexually when the husbands are away. Susan began her adventures with bbc when I was in the service. She was far from alone in these activities with black men. Still. This remains unacceptable and conduct unbecoming regardless how active these wives may be. Be safe and be careful in your duties

I'm not sure you can uncuckold yourself once you become one. I always felt I was one even though my wife or girlfriend was temporarily inactive. It's been mostly non-stop since it started, though.

I'm happy and excited, and I want to share my good news with the world!!!

I have a new girlfriend who, once I shared with her the details of my cuckolding fetish and the lifestyle itself, absolutely loved the idea of it.

She confessed she has never been able to remain faithful in her past relationships, because of her high sex drive.

That said, I am glad to say, she started cuckolding me last Saturday night. Best of all it was with a BBC.

I am very pleased to be an active cuck again!!!
You're a lucky man! 4fdbf7f9-80a3-4bda-9d3b-e24918b5d3ee.jpg

Back