I'm a BBC addicted slut and I love it!

hotwifekatrina

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site but I've been a BBC slut for quite a while! I've lost count of how many BBC's have stretched my holes and I'm always on the prowl for new Bulls. I enjoy advertising my BBC addiction in public by wearing QOS and other hotwife apparel for all to see. I am truly a shameless slut!View attachment BBC T-shirt.mp4
Hubby approves and loves watching or hearing my stories of getting dominated and used by my black masters.

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site but I've been a BBC slut for quite a while! I've lost count of how many BBC's have stretched my holes and I'm always on the prowl for new Bulls. I enjoy advertising my BBC addiction in public by wearing QOS and other hotwife apparel for all to see. I am truly a shameless slut!View attachment 3886760
Hubby approves and loves watching or hearing my stories of getting dominated and used by my black masters.
That's extremely hot! Especially since you seem to be a very hot Lady, it will show even more of an effect on the people.

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site but I've been a BBC slut for quite a while! I've lost count of how many BBC's have stretched my holes and I'm always on the prowl for new Bulls. I enjoy advertising my BBC addiction in public by wearing QOS and other hotwife apparel for all to see. I am truly a shameless slut!View attachment 3886760
Has anyone ever walked up to you and public and asked if youd suck their bbc ....like now...in the parking lot

Im a business man and I have a habit of approaching white women in public with loose slacks....and while talking I watch their eyes shift down as my cock print shows.

Has anyone ever walked up to you and public and asked if youd suck their bbc ....like now...in the parking lot

Im a business man and I have a habit of approaching white women in public with loose slacks....and while talking I watch their eyes shift down as my cock print shows.
Not exactly that scenario, but one time I was approached at the airport, (not wearing a hotwife shirt just a tight one), and ended up in the airport parking garage between two cars sucking his BBC and getting bent over a car hood. I missed my flight but it was soooo worth it!!

Not exactly that scenario, but one time I was approached at the airport, (not wearing a hotwife shirt just a tight one), and ended up in the airport parking garage between two cars sucking his BBC and getting bent over a car hood. I missed my flight but it was soooo worth it!!
I like that.....nothing like spontaneity. Good girl. Did you tell your husband?

lucky man i need to go to airport if i can find me a BBC slut ;)

Wonderful video! Great tits!!

Thats a fucking Super Sexxxy video.......

I walked a couple of times to a man and told him that i wanted to suck him

hehe Love it, bro. Sounds like the Sean Michaels effect -- loose slacks that cannot hide that big black dick. So glad it gets you more and more white pussy -- white girls can't resist.

Fucking beautiful -- and I love it that you advertise like this for big black cock. You must look so perfect with black dick in all your holes.

Absolutely love your courage to wear that top in your local supermarket honey. I have a few similar tops that I should wear around town and in the gym to attract attention.

We Blackmen salute you for being such a Bold and Sexy BBC slut that you are!👱🐓💦

Back