If you come to Mexico City, my wife is looking for cocks.

P&Mex

Couple
Real Person
From
Mexico
Hello everyone!

Just as you read in the title, my wife is looking for good cocks, if you are in Mexico City and want to use it, it is available for you, just contact us, we do not ask for money, or anything bad, it only matters that you are to the liking of wife and that's it, if she approves of your cock and your body, you can use it as a sex toy at will during your visit to the country.

It doesn't matter if it's not a BBC, if you have a nice cock and a nice body, she'll be happy.

I hope you like the photos and videos that she left below, greetings to all.

0F7579B9-1465-4C09-98F2-94010384F195.jpeg

View attachment IMG_5998.MOV
View attachment IMG_5999.MOV

Hola cómo están
Estoy en el area de Guanajuato y voy a viajar a mexico esta semana
Me gustaría conocerlos

Hello everyone!

Just as you read in the title, my wife is looking for good cocks, if you are in Mexico City and want to use it, it is available for you, just contact us, we do not ask for money, or anything bad, it only matters that you are to the liking of wife and that's it, if she approves of your cock and your body, you can use it as a sex toy at will during your visit to the country.

It doesn't matter if it's not a BBC, if you have a nice cock and a nice body, she'll be happy.

View attachment 5570747

View attachment 5570760
View attachment 5570762
Delicious

Hello everyone!

View attachment 5570747

View attachment 5570760
View attachment 5570762
ESTA Bien Buena tu esposa

Back