If she wears slutty heels....

My wife would be the first to say that nothing beats the "triple play" (heels, wedding ring, smile) when it comes down to coaxing an alpha-male (especially a black alpha-male) to get between her spread legs with his big cock and balls filled with baby-makers.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 51
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 25
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 71
This thread gives me a good grin, THANK YOU in today's world a good grin is badly needed. Slutty Heels, i rank it right up there with color of nail polish. As if a certain pair of heels or a certain color polish is any indicator at all of weather or not you might score with that woman. I look at the shoes and see mostly just heels, various colors and types none of them stand out as something one would wear only when ya feel a little slutty. From a female point of view the entire outfit would need to be seen. You wear them with a suit or day dress not slutty. Same shoes with fishnet stockings mini and a crop top no bra might be slutty, might be just her idea of proper attire. Touch at your own risk, you could get lucky or slapped silly. The constant quest by some to find a definite set of clues is a constant source of amazement.

Back