? If Cuck Said No More BBC Cuckold or Cuck BBA Big Bank Account You Choose?

I'm not buying it sorry. I'm saying I truly believe most women would want money secuity over sexual fun.

And any woman would like sex but if all the bull irregardless of race if they didn't have the financial resources of the husband who is cucked. If he had it in his power he better use the financial card to get uncucked. He would be a fool if he didn't. If bull has bifgger dick fucks better makes whitey nervous and humiliates him.

Bull should be thinking one day whitey going to grow a set of balls and will want his woman back again. Put up the no trespassing signs again and cut you the bull off. You are the extra you should be first to go.

I'm saying that if a wife doesn't get her sex needs that she gets another man and her man loses something. And she loses respect for him

But at same time another man bull irregardless of race has bigger better s x abilities she swears off husband thinking he's a whip to where she doesn't want meet hubby needs he loses all sex with him because the selfish bull says my cock only pussy off limits to the hubby paying her support.

Hubby gets pissed grows a set back rather die than stay cuck. No matter what bull or wife threaten him with. Wouldn't he as I said be a total fool and idiot not to use every resirce he has to get his wife back to fucking him. Now from some of what I read bulls threaten violence and stuff. Even that former fuck won't cave.

I bet if wife cut off financially and her bf bull can't meet him hose needs just like her hubby can't reach sexual needs she would lose respect for her bull too. And come to her senses and beg whitey to take her back. Get on her knees and suck his cock right there bribing him. .

And I'm not being streotypical in money wealth accumulation just like it's not only black men with big cocks I'm bwc , and just like all white men aren't rich but in relation to most bulls there are rich wealthy men of all races. But majority are white statistically.

So saying BBC sex versus hubby finances security most women including my wife when asked rather have stability money than good sex with a man who can't pay her extravagant bills.

And to the poster what if husband didn't buy in to your bullying him what then?

I should say I'm not a cuck but would hope some of these guys would grow a set get their women back and kick you the bull to the curb to get his maniless back.

I am into IR stuff but my wife is a cuckquean I guess the female version of cuckold. I can fuck any woman or man but she can't she can only do oral both ways with men, her pussy and ass are mine alone. And she can be with women as much as me too.

I would never let a bull like you to not our life but if you found a way to my my wife under this scenerio and she fell for you if you violated her pussy or ass that be it I would say much be in hith you cut her off of course before I kicked her out because she would be violating our play agreement. I'd say go to you let him support you since he's fucking you.

Just my feelings and don't know why you emphisized financial support but I would do that almost as soon as I could. Maybe because I make enough works bg that my wife don't have to. Why should I work hard if she going to spend my money to fuck others and not me.
It’s why so much of this “lifestyle” is done in secret. People want their cake and to eat it too. If black men were so addictive and attractive to white women, they can easily marry them and fuck them to their hearts content....not much social disdain anymore about that. But they don’t seem to want to do that. They want a publicly accepted sex life with their white husbands while secretly getting fucked by a black guy. But I don’t understand a man who loathes himself so much as to give up their wife, give up sex to another man while he supports them in their selfishness. Find another woman who has a less cavernous pussy if your dick is small, geez.

But I don’t understand a man who loathes himself so much as to give up their wife, give up sex to another man while he supports them in their selfishness. Find another woman who has a less cavernous pussy if your dick is small, geez.

There's no self loathing here. In fact, I feel pretty good about being secure enough to let my wife enjoy whatever she wants, without worry that she will want to leave me. I love her, I'm proud to be hers, and proud to be able to make her happy. Compersion isn't always an unhealthy emotion. My dick isn't even that small, I'm pretty average when I haven't spent months in chastity. But being told she prefers bigger ones is a rush anyway.

The part of this that's hard for others to understand, is that those feelings of jealousy, humiliation, and denial are a huge turn on to a lot of men. I can understand how that is confusing to a lot of people. Even my wife and I don't fully understand why we like ALL the things we like, we just know we get off doing what we're doing. The closest I've been able to come to explaining it is to liken it to physical pain. Some people like to be spanked. Some like their hair pulled. Some like their nipples pinched. Some enjoy getting fucked hard enough there's some pain involved. And then some people, like me, like to feel a temporary sting delivered to their psyche and/or ego. When administered by a loving partner, who understands your proclivities and isn't going to seriously hurt you, any of the above can be fun for the right kind of people.

I suppose saying my wife wants to "have her cake and eat it too" so-to-speak, is a reasonable thing to say, but what's wrong with that? Watching her eating her cake is the hottest thing ever to me, so it makes us both happy, with no real victim. Why should she forego something that gives her great physical pleasure just because she already has a partner she loves and wants to be with? As that partner, I'm thrilled to help her explore her desires and give her all the pleasure and enjoyment I can safely help provide.

I hear the "cavernous pussy" argument all the time, though, and that part is just silly. First of all, you don't have to have to be "cavernous" to enjoy large cocks or large toys. The stretch, the feeling of fullness, having more surface area in contact with one's skin, or the inability to fully contact one's muscles around the person they're playing with, are sensations many people just enjoy. That's why toys are sold in so many sizes. Women who have had babies have all passed objects bigger than any bbc in the world through that opening. By your logic, should any husband of a woman who enjoys size kick his life partner and mom of his children to the curb for being "too cavernous?" Perhaps my wife has a completely normal sized pussy, and enjoys the sensation of having a larger cock in it. Why is that a problem?

The bottom line is that I don't WANT a different woman, nor do I want my wife to stop doing what she's doing. I encouraged her to do this and we've both enjoyed the results. The pleasure I get from helping her explore this path and seeing her in ecstacy is the main reason I do it, and the reason she was open to trying it in the first place is because she loves me and knows I get off seeing her do it. I don't hate myself, and we don't have an unsatisfying love life without doing this. We'll stop or adapt whenever it becomes something that isn't working for one of us or our relationship together. I could buy her large toys, we could take up fisting. That wouldn't be the same thrill though. I could ask her to stop being with others or stop belittling me, and she would, but that's not what I want.

You don't have to understand what we do or try it yourself. In fact, if it's going to be sustainable, it takes an incredibly strong foundation of trust and open communication, and I don't recommend it to a lot of people. But what I wish fewer people would do is tell people like us, who are perfectly happy doing what we're doing, that we should find other partners or that what we're doing isn't right. I don't come around and tell other men to stop placing limits on their wives. I don't tell women to humiliate and deny their men, or to be unfaithful to someone who wants/needs monogamy. So I wonder why so many people feel the need to try to fix my relationship or recommend I change it or get out of it? My wife is the single greatest source of happiness and stability in my life. From where I sit, finding "another woman who has a less cavernous pussy" seems like perhaps the worst advice I could possibly take.

If black men were so addictive and attractive to white women, they can easily marry them and fuck them to their hearts content....not much social disdain anymore about that. But they don’t seem to want to do that. They want a publicly accepted sex life with their white husbands while secretly getting fucked by a black guy.
I'm used to giving the rant I did above, but I realized I haven't addressed this part specifically. You're right, my wife doesn't want to marry the kind of guy she goes after in a bull. In fact, as much as she likes big cocks, size isn't all (or maybe even the primary thing) she's after. She's a career oriented person who needs the freedom to enjoy this lifestyle when she can, and to be able to turn it all off when real life gets in the way. She's attracted to and enjoys being with men who spend the bulk of their free time in gyms or fucking, who transform themselves into powerful playmates, but that's not what she wants or needs in a life partner or ******* for her children. She gets off on the thrill of being naughty, seeking pleasure outside of her marriage, and stepping outside the conservative executive and suburban soccer mom roles she holds in her professsional and home life. The taboos and deviance are a big part of the thrill for her. And as I said before, she's not trying to replace me as a partner, either. She's quite happy with me. She's just enjoying her sexuality as completely as she can.

Similarly, the kind of guy she's looking for isn't looking for a wife. The guys she's enjoyed being with are not focused on her career, mutually managing finances or rearing *******. They're interested in fucking the hell out of married women. They get off on making my dominant wife submissive, on taking temporary "ownership" of another man's wife, and on feeling like powerful lovers to the women they thoroughly turn out. Like my wife and I, they like exploring taboos, role reversals, and power exchanges. They like challenging norms like white male privilege, monogamy, etc. as much as we do. Some of them like to see if they can get a successful lady to get in her knees and beg for their cock or their cum, or to spend a night with them for round after round of wanton sex, to take them in her ass or balls deep down her throat well after she gags, or eventually consider fucking bareback, or whether she'll make other exceptions to rules she's long thought of as limits before. So far, we haven't met one who was searching for a monogamous, committed life partner. She's never been asked to be exclusive to one of her bulls, and has never been with one who wants to be exclusive to her (though we do enjoy long term, repeat partners, and we're open to the idea of a more steady play partner, especially during this pandemic).

To try and bring this diatribe to some kind of conclusion, a committed partnership with my wife isn't what these men want, I don't scratch the same itch for my wife that her bulls have, and she doesn't see them as candidates to replace me in her life. We're all getting things out of this that you seem to overlook when you suggest that she could and/or should just find a hung black husband, or that I could and/or should just find a tighter partner. Those aren't the things we're looking for. We've already found what we're looking for, and this is what it looks like. Your assumptions seem to be based on the idea that one or both of us are unhappy, and that's just not the case.

Last edited:
I love this question. Just beneath the surface of all of the answers is the reason it is so important to certain groups to keep the system functioning as is. Preserving the wealth gap between white men and everyone else, melinated men and women in particular is of the utmost importance. It is not lost on me that the OP purposefully separated financial support from the other components of a marriage. I have seen how the ultimatum plays out on several occasions and it is never pretty, primarily because it is a desperation play born of fear, ego and poor communication. I am involved with a gorgeous white queen that was given a stop fucking him or I will cut you off ultimatum and what it came down to was hubby wanted in on the melinated energy transfer. She didn’t know how to navigate it and his ego was muting him. He text me a few times, I read through the lines and helped save their marriage by being commanding, taking the lead and bulling the both of them with eloquence and immaculate strokes.
I suspect that many men want to get in the "melinated energy transfer" in the same way that many men want to have a three way with another woman; it is an itch that they want to scratch and the fantasy of more than one sexual partner excites them. "Melinated energy transfer" is a fantasy that this website is all about, but has no basis in science no matter how fancy the language. While White men tend to be the wealthiest of the three involved in this fantasy and Black men tend to be the poorest, there are always exceptions to the rule and the choice is purely hypothetical. I am curious as to what you think you did to "help save the marriage." My experience is that if a marriage is having problems, no amount of outside counsel will save it nor will any type of sexual experimentation. Both will only work to reveal the inadequacies of the relationship and the amount of commitment to work through it.

There's no self loathing here. In fact, I feel pretty good about being secure enough to let my wife enjoy whatever she wants, without worry that she will want to leave me. I love her, I'm proud to be hers, and proud to be able to make her happy. Compersion isn't always an unhealthy emotion. My dick isn't even that small, I'm pretty average when I haven't spent months in chastity. But being told she prefers bigger ones is a rush anyway.

The part of this that's hard for others to understand, is that those feelings of jealousy, humiliation, and denial are a huge turn on to a lot of men. I can understand how that is confusing to a lot of people. Even my wife and I don't fully understand why we like ALL the things we like, we just know we get off doing what we're doing. The closest I've been able to come to explaining it is to liken it to physical pain. Some people like to be spanked. Some like their hair pulled. Some like their nipples pinched. Some enjoy getting fucked hard enough there's some pain involved. And then some people, like me, like to feel a temporary sting delivered to their psyche and/or ego. When administered by a loving partner, who understands your proclivities and isn't going to seriously hurt you, any of the above can be fun for the right kind of people.

I suppose saying my wife wants to "have her cake and eat it too" so-to-speak, is a reasonable thing to say, but what's wrong with that? Watching her eating her cake is the hottest thing ever to me, so it makes us both happy, with no real victim. Why should she forego something that gives her great physical pleasure just because she already has a partner she loves and wants to be with? As that partner, I'm thrilled to help her explore her desires and give her all the pleasure and enjoyment I can safely help provide.

I hear the "cavernous pussy" argument all the time, though, and that part is just silly. First of all, you don't have to have to be "cavernous" to enjoy large cocks or large toys. The stretch, the feeling of fullness, having more surface area in contact with one's skin, or the inability to fully contact one's muscles around the person they're playing with, are sensations many people just enjoy. That's why toys are sold in so many sizes. Women who have had babies have all passed objects bigger than any bbc in the world through that opening. By your logic, should any husband of a woman who enjoys size kick his life partner and mom of his children to the curb for being "too cavernous?" Perhaps my wife has a completely normal sized pussy, and enjoys the sensation of having a larger cock in it. Why is that a problem?

The bottom line is that I don't WANT a different woman, nor do I want my wife to stop doing what she's doing. I encouraged her to do this and we've both enjoyed the results. The pleasure I get from helping her explore this path and seeing her in ecstacy is the main reason I do it, and the reason she was open to trying it in the first place is because she loves me and knows I get off seeing her do it. I don't hate myself, and we don't have an unsatisfying love life without doing this. We'll stop or adapt whenever it becomes something that isn't working for one of us or our relationship together. I could buy her large toys, we could take up fisting. That wouldn't be the same thrill though. I could ask her to stop being with others or stop belittling me, and she would, but that's not what I want.

You don't have to understand what we do or try it yourself. In fact, if it's going to be sustainable, it takes an incredibly strong foundation of trust and open communication, and I don't recommend it to a lot of people. But what I wish fewer people would do is tell people like us, who are perfectly happy doing what we're doing, that we should find other partners or that what we're doing isn't right. I don't come around and tell other men to stop placing limits on their wives. I don't tell women to humiliate and deny their men, or to be unfaithful to someone who wants/needs monogamy. So I wonder why so many people feel the need to try to fix my relationship or recommend I change it or get out of it? My wife is the single greatest source of happiness and stability in my life. From where I sit, finding "another woman who has a less cavernous pussy" seems like perhaps the worst advice I could possibly take.
You stated what I have felt and could not put in words in an excellent post. Many people want to know why do I enjoy being a cuckold husband and the humiliation I feel when I see my wife being a slut and sex toy for other men. I just do enjoy it and I am proud of my wife.

Hi there I have a question for all the women here. So you have bisexually cucked your man your hubby/bf and he decided one day not to put up with your bull and you being together anymore no more bbc pussy only and you not fucking him anymore. And said he wanted to be a man again and subtly gained control of his/your finances and cut you and bull off financially since you wont fuck him anymore.

If he was able to gain control of your finances and cut you off and or bull off. And gave you the wife/gf an ultimatum either get rid of bull and come back to him as a wife meeting his sexual needs. Would you give up the bull bbc sex to have your status and money?

So BBC Sex or little white cock sex and money status, if they are your choices which would it be.

Are you choosing money and back to normal sex with hubby or BBC Sex without you cucks support?

My wife said money status. I tend to agree. Because if the bull didn't have enough money to keep your lifestyle going a couple weeks later you will IMHO, start to resent him for not being able to meet that need no matter how good the sex is. Think maybe you would lose respect for him the BBC too for not being able to provide finances to meet your needs. The same way you probably lost respect for you tiny dicked white man who cant meet your sexual needs.

I bring this up because I read a story on here about how one guys fantasy to see wife with bbc turned into his biggest nightmare. Where the wife lost all respect for him and after the first meeting with bull realized she could have sex with BBC and control her man to provide for them both her and bull so she could have both bbc sex and her cucks much larger financial resources.

Hi there I have a question for all the women here. So you have bisexually cucked your man your hubby/bf and he decided one day not to put up with your bull and you being together anymore no more bbc pussy only and you not fucking him anymore. And said he wanted to be a man again and subtly gained control of his/your finances and cut you and bull off financially since you wont fuck him anymore.

If he was able to gain control of your finances and cut you off and or bull off. And gave you the wife/gf an ultimatum either get rid of bull and come back to him as a wife meeting his sexual needs. Would you give up the bull bbc sex to have your status and money?

So BBC Sex or little white cock sex and money status, if they are your choices which would it be.

Are you choosing money and back to normal sex with hubby or BBC Sex without you cucks support?

My wife said money status. I tend to agree. Because if the bull didn't have enough money to keep your lifestyle going a couple weeks later you will IMHO, start to resent him for not being able to meet that need no matter how good the sex is. Think maybe you would lose respect for him the BBC too for not being able to provide finances to meet your needs. The same way you probably lost respect for you tiny dicked white man who cant meet your sexual needs.

I bring this up because I read a story on here about how one guys fantasy to see wife with bbc turned into his biggest nightmare. Where the wife lost all respect for him and after the first meeting with bull realized she could have sex with BBC and control her man to provide for them both her and bull so she could have both bbc sex and her cucks much larger financial resources.
Mmm i want that cock too

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1602352580692.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602352580692.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 5
  • FB_IMG_1602352561670.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602352561670.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 2

Mmm i want that cock too
Mmm i want that cock too
My Cock

Attachments

• image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6

Mmm i want that cock too
Mmm i want that cock too
My Cock
Mmm i want that cock too

My Cock

Attachments

• a36d657fb47cd9a6d3e7dab88e2e17a7.28.jpg
    a36d657fb47cd9a6d3e7dab88e2e17a7.28.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 7
Back