Ideas for Gyno Visit

I think that her switching to a male gyno is hot enough on its own.
Not sure you can really do anything in that environment blatently.
If she gets very wet during the exam, it could be a signal?

It’s called malpractice and you best keep your unusual fantasy to yourself or the doctor will drop her as a patient. This is a new one for me on the sliding scale of wierd. Will you be switching to a female urologist/ proctologist?

Last edited:
It’s called malpractice and you best keep your unusual fantasy to yourself or tge doctor will drop her as a patient. This is a new one for me on the sliding scale of wierd. Will you be switching to a female urologist/ proctologist?
the idea is fun, though, lol

i kind of respect the kink but this is pushing it to almost lack of consent: you're involving a serious medical practitioner in your fantasy and he's not going into it aware

i hate to judge, but this is why cucks aren't respected. it's not the bulls or the wives: many cucks can't separate reality from fantasy and are selfish and controlling at heart. who does that? who forces a male GYN on his wife to get off?

Go work out and read a book and get your hand off your dick and be productive. Do anything but this

My wife has gone to a female gynecologist for years but now she is switching to a man at my request.

We are wanting to have fun with this and are wondering what she could do or request that would be slutty but not too much that it’s obvious.

I want him to see her pussy for a long time and have his fingers in her a lot. Any suggestions?
Dude, you're not telling me you are going to take advantage of a mediacal doctor for your sexual kink, are you? What the heck is wrong with you?!

My question is if the doctor is feeling around and looking under the hood how do you know what's extra and abusive! I have heard of doctors ab_using patients and being convicted but never heard exactly what they did?

Did he look too long, stick his🤞🫰 fingers too deep? Did he lick his fingers?

I did both fitness training and massage therapy and as a massage therapist I was the one who got ab_bused and propositioned time to time! It never offended me but I always played it straight in the spa. Some of them I met outside of business and gave them that BBC!

Last edited:
It’s called malpractice and you best keep your unusual fantasy to yourself or the doctor will drop her as a patient. This is a new one for me on the sliding scale of wierd. Will you be switching to a female urologist/ proctologist?
Well said! This guys a douc.

Back