I would love a white girl to just throw my dick into… it’s been so long.. Jacksonville NC

It’s been a while since I’ve had a thick white , slice of heaven prioritize throating my dick above breathing. I’m cool with whatever honestly, I just have a bad craving. We can do over the phone but watching me cum is a dealbreaker. I’m located in Jacksonville NC if anybody is close. I’ve fucked a man’s wife right in front of him so we can do that as well if you’re interested.

If my check hits this morning I'll bring ya the prize you need and maybe a few other BIG DICKS THAT LOVE TIGHT WHITE PUSSY....I wanna watch my.girl be made to scream you own her pussy!!!

It’s been a while since I’ve had a thick white , slice of heaven prioritize throating my dick above breathing. I’m cool with whatever honestly, I just have a bad craving. We can do over the phone but watching me cum is a dealbreaker. I’m located in Jacksonville NC if anybody is close. I’ve fucked a man’s wife right in front of him so we can do that as well if you’re interested.

Back