I wonder who can take all of me? Who really is the true throat goat? 🐐

blaquebd

Male
Real Person
From
WI, US
I LOVE oral! But in all my time of receiving I've never had anyone able to take me more than halfway. So my quest is simple, I want to find a woman that can fit all of me in their mouth. So many claim to be the best, but even the best I've had has come up short. I'm almost ready to believe that I will never experience it... So now, I will not rest until I find the woman that can change that!

Attachments

• Snapchat-2000328131.jpg
    Snapchat-2000328131.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 291
My ex could, she took a 13 inch that was as thick as a beer can. Sexy blonde, skinny perfect little shaved pussy, I have no idea how such a small girl took such a massive cock. 5’0” and 90 pounds, loved throwing her around lol

My ex could, she took a 13 inch that was as thick as a beer can. Sexy blonde, skinny perfect little shaved pussy, I have no idea how such a small girl took such a massive cock. 5’0” and 90 pounds, loved throwing her around lol
Send her my way then, I need that right now

I wish I could bro, she lives with her husband in Florida now, she got married to some rich douche about 8 years ago. Had 2 ******* and isn’t blonde anymore. She’s still fairly skinny but certainly not nearly as hot as she was. I have no idea if her husband knows she was a bbc slut in her 20s

I wish I could bro, she lives with her husband in Florida now, she got married to some rich douche about 8 years ago. Had 2 ******* and isn’t blonde anymore. She’s still fairly skinny but certainly not nearly as hot as she was. I have no idea if her husband knows she was a bbc slut in her 20s
That's usually how it goes

I LOVE oral! But in all my time of receiving I've never had anyone able to take me more than halfway. So my quest is simple, I want to find a woman that can fit all of me in their mouth. So many claim to be the best, but even the best I've had has come up short. I'm almost ready to believe that I will never experience it... So now, I will not rest until I find the woman that can change that!
mmmm nice size

i practice using 8” realistic :mstickle::love:

Im not sure i could fit you all in my mouth, but my pussy would love to take it all till you filled me up with cum

Attachments

• 2022-12-16-09-22-12-810.jpg
    2022-12-16-09-22-12-810.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 222
I know I can’t but would sure love to try

Back