I wasn't expecting you back so soon

So little College freshmen Jessica just started school but her parents wouldn't let her stay at the school because they were afraid she would turn into one of those 'College Girl's Gone Wild Chics' once she saw all of the Black Male stud athletes there.

Little did they know she just invited the Black Bulls back to her room at her parents house once her ******* left that is until one night the dad left something back at home and had to return early where he thought he heard something going on in his *******'s room and ...
tumblr_n8vwqzWgV61t95xd7o1_400.gif

tumblr_n8vwqzWgV61t95xd7o2_400.gif

Lucky for our Black Bull the dad said he didn't trust the ******* at home alone so he grabbed her and said your coming out with me so I can keep my eyes on you.
Lucky for our Black Bull this was his break to grab his clothes and vacate the premises until he stopped and saw the girl's hot young momma who was just coming out the shower:
tumblr_n8vwqzWgV61t95xd7o3_400.gif

and man what a nice young healthy she had from playing all that Tennis at the country club
tumblr_n8vwqzWgV61t95xd7o4_400.gif

and then she stopped and noticed him at the door standing there looking at her and at first she was embarrased
tumblr_n8vwqzWgV61t95xd7o5_400.gif

but then she saw his big long thick BlackCock hanging down and she dropped her towel and went over to go grab and lick it cause her hubby was just a little baby compared to the cock on this Big Black Bull
tumblr_n8vwqzWgV61t95xd7o6_400.gif

and then the Black Bull grabbed the mom and threw her up on the bed, spread her legs eagle and began to lick her wet-pussy like a beagle licking water out of his bowl,
tumblr_n8vwqzWgV61t95xd7o7_400.gif

and then he stood up and slid his long pole into her tight little pink hole that her hubby could never fully fill and fucked her so hard and good she had to clutch the sheets to hold on for her life

tumblr_n8vwqzWgV61t95xd7o8_400.gif

and then he stood up, pulled her up and fucked her in the air
tumblr_n8vwqzWgV61t95xd7o10_400.gif

then she got down and rode the big black bull hard like a cowgirl at the rodeo
tumblr_n8vwqzWgV61t95xd7o9_400.gif

and finally he exploded with a thick load of hot black jizz all over her lips which she licked up not missing a drop
tumblr_n3ujp2mNAc1trs9t1o1_400.gif

Later a few hours after the Black Bull left, the hubby came home where the wife still glowing and smiling from the fabulous fuck she just got from the BigBlackBull. She kissed her hubby on the lips as he came into the Kitchen and said hi honey I'm home did I miss anything. She was holding a tray of his favorite muffins she baked for him like nothing ever happened - saying 'oh hey honey i wasn't expecting you back so soon'. :bigsmile::blackgrimace:

Back