I wasn't expecting you back so soon

Janice, sadly I am in a cuckold relationship but I notice that my husband is slowly telling me that we should stop this. I told him a few days ago that I love black cock allot and maybe we should have a time out from our marriage to relax and think about everything. I just love my bull and the way he fucks me so much that I don't want to let go. His ******* call me mom and I even sleep over and cook for them wash the clothes when I am there. My husband leaves for work a week at a time and I take my ******* and go to his house and stay there and even she gets along with him an his ******* and ******* very well. I don't now what to do. His mom told me that we should just get together even if we met in sin and try to work it out. His mom knows that I got with him because of the cock issue but she sees that we get along very well. She just laughs when we talk about this but she understand the issue with me and my husband. What should I do?
These are challenging days to build a marriage and raise a family. There are pressures all around us that will tear our homes apart if we’re not extremely careful.

You cannot live a double life, and expect your marriage to survive n be healthy. If you truly love ❤️ your family, your husband n children, you need to let go of your lover (bull). Choose wisely, choose your family.

God wants to bless your marriage and help you succeed. But as a husband or wife, you must be willing to make the necessary effort for you to experience all of His blessings.

Remember, you can’t have your cake 🎂 n eat it by yourself, 😝. You are experiencing lust n NOT love ❤️...

Back