I want to try a gangbang

I've been married for almost 5 years now. I have always had a gangbang fantasy, but pushed it away. I want to try a small gangbang with 4 or 5 guys, but I don't want to feel bad after. My husband couldn't find out. Should I just go for it ?
You should. DM me for reasons.

I've been married for almost 5 years now. I have always had a gangbang fantasy, but pushed it away. I want to try a small gangbang with 4 or 5 guys, but I don't want to feel bad after. My husband couldn't find out. Should I just go for it ?
Yes sure why want do whatever u feel like...life is calling where r u

If you have someone you can trust to run the show you absolutely should, they are awesome. But you need someone In charge. Since you don't want your hu s band to find out I'm assuming you don't want any cameras involved so he has to enforce that. You also have to have your boundaries defined and have them enforced. Also have someone to screen the guys, you don't want any crazies involved. So get a strong person to help you and enjoy
GREAT...EXPERIENCED...advice !!! One more thing...YOU...should set up the location and setting instead of going into a STRANGE home/apartment especially for your FIRST time. GO SLOW and get to KNOW who you're dealing with and let down the barriers as you go along.
I always suggest a low key hotel room for your FIRST time and ALL times as it is a NEUTRAL location and PLEASE...
DO NOT invite/inform ANYONE where your PERSONAL RESIDENCE is until you GET TO KNOW THEM...!!!
BUT...DONE RIGHT...!!!!!!!!!!
A MANY BBC WHITE GIRL SLUT GANGBANG can be some of the BEST SEX HAD...!!!
I also suggest to start with a BBC threesome and work your way up from there.
You'll need to gain experience having all those hands and BBC all over you.
:threesome:
YOUR BEST BET...is to find a cool experienced BBC or White Slut in your region that can help guide you and most times, they HAVE ALREADY SCREENED a great sex of guys who are 'regulars'...!!!
REAL PEOPLE in the lifestyle DETEST...LOSERS FAKERS and TIME WASTERS....!!!
Sadly, it's a part of the lifestyle...ALL THE MORE REASONS...when you can filter out THE FLAKES...
HOLD ON to the good stuff and YOU and THEY...will BBC WHITE SLUT GANGBANG to your hearts content.
Just use good ole basic common sense and listen to your vibes and instincts...
You'll eventually FIND WHAT YOU WANT...because the REAL ONES...
are looking FOR YOU TOO SLUT...!!!
I know I AM...!!!
DADDY:qos:🍆

It's been my dream since I was 17 I'm 36. I'd almost pay for it to happen
SLUT, there's PLENTY of GREAT BBC out here that will FUCK YOU FOR FREE...!!!
Your money will be BETTER spent taking a SLUT VACATION and get to a destination that has an ABUNDANCE of BBC there FOR YOU...!!!
You can find that ALL OVER the US and CARIBBEAN but most likely, there just AINT THAT MUCH OF IS in WV.
And DON'T GET ME WRONG...!!!!! I am a COUNTRY BOY MYSELF it's just A LOT MORE BBC in Country Louisiana that WV.
Let's get you to WHERE THE BBC is and get you COUNTY WHITE GIRL BBC SLUT FUCKED...!!!
DADDY:qos:🍆

Well, that's a double edged sword. On one hand you risk looking like a total slut to your husband. And the other, you run the risk of getting caught. Slippery slope. Best advice: be honest.

You'll never know how you'll feel afterwards until you do it. You may feel regret and guilt or you could feel exhiliration and a sense of liberation. Either way, you need to do it at least once for the experience. Better to say "I can't believe I did that" than to say "I wish I'd done that".
And I think you’d be cumming more than 5 times!!!

Back