I want to try a gangbang

I've been married for almost 5 years now. I have always had a gangbang fantasy, but pushed it away. I want to try a small gangbang with 4 or 5 guys, but I don't want to feel bad after. My husband couldn't find out. Should I just go for it ?
If you have someone you can trust to run the show you absolutely should, they are awesome. But you need someone In charge. Since you don't want your hu s band to find out I'm assuming you don't want any cameras involved so he has to enforce that. You also have to have your boundaries defined and have them enforced. Also have someone to screen the guys, you don't want any crazies involved. So get a strong person to help you and enjoy

I'd almost pay $ to get the gangbang I want to happen iv had 4 guys at once it was the best sexual experience of my life I didi t know I could cum so hard or so many times. I got do'd by 2 and then the other 2 b I was crippled after I can't believe my pussy took that much cock and my ass was gutted out and felt weird. For a week but I want 10 next time. No less than 8

I've been married for almost 5 years now. I have always had a gangbang fantasy, but pushed it away. I want to try a small gangbang with 4 or 5 guys, but I don't want to feel bad after. My husband couldn't find out. Should I just go for it ?
My dream except I'm single now so I'll take multiple guys every hole filled up with more waiting to use me...gangrape is my goal

Back