I want to be reminded daily

No I’m looking 🤦🏻‍♂️
Day #1 Reminder (of why to become a cuckold and how it's good for you):

"For a single male becoming a cuckold also means getting a girlfriend.
She may fuck around with strangers, your friends, bullies and even some of your family members while refusing to have your cucky dick anywhere near her sexy body.
Well, at least you can say you have a girlfriend. - Ain't that an improvement already?"

Is that a good "reminder"? ;) Or do you prefer a different style?

Day #2 Reminder:

"There are men (with 'swagger') who will not only get almost any Woman they want but also fuck them into love (with their 'BBDs') and make them cum, cum and come back for more.
There are also guys like your neighbor who will have ONS ('one night stands') a few times a year, with Women who invite him over once.
Then there are boys like you who will only have 0NS ('zer0 night stands') instead - that's when a Woman invites you to her place but all of a sudden becomes too tired once you have undressed, sends you right home or, if she's merciful, makes you sleep on the couch with words like '...but don't make a mess. And when I get up you better left already.'

But cheer up! You'll get lucky one day, just like i did. One time the 0NS turned into a real ONS. It was when the Woman i was with called her 27 years old virgin sister who she said 'had been desperate with her toys recently'. An hour later i got humped furiously by a trashy young redhead cowgirl who tried to avoid looking at me while fucking and shouting out stupid things like 'Yes Jerome, tease me with your big black dick! It makes me so horny. But please, put it in deeper! Stuff me, stretch me out, my dark prince!' - i cummed within less than a minute.
Dang, it was the best sex of my life!"

;)

Back