I wanna cum

Omg I'm finally here! I really want to taste a big black cock. I love cumming on my big black dildo so muuuch! I just came on it but I can't get enough of it, I just wanna cum on it again and again again. I'm a white a girl with a big booty.
You display great potential 😛

Omg I'm finally here! I really want to taste a big black cock. I love cumming on my big black dildo so muuuch! I just came on it but I can't get enough of it, I just wanna cum on it again and again again. I'm a white a girl with a big booty.
Good deal. Get verified and give us a location and you'll definitely get some dick

@Dogman45 and @CuckToBeInWV: This time, only this time... you've been fast-cummers with your judgements. The Miss just verified and seems legit to me. ;) Personally, i feel like i want to make her feel at home on this site. Would be a waste of great lady curves, if she disappeared before taking the chance of replacing her dildo with da real thang, right?!

@Iwannacum: Got a damn fyne a$$ on you already! Unthinkable how it will look all the fyner once it starts bouncing up and down on a Black gentleman's boner. :exciting:

Have a nice stay & keep on cumming (back)!

Please login or become a member to view

Try that ;)

Body built for BBC...

@Dogman45 and @CuckToBeInWV: This time, only this time... you've been fast-cummers with your judgements. The Miss just verified and seems legit to me. ;) Personally, i feel like i want to make her feel at home on this site. Would be a waste of great lady curves, if she disappeared before taking the chance of replacing her dildo with da real thang, right?!

@Iwannacum: Got a damn fyne a$$ on you already! Unthinkable how it will look all the fyner once it starts bouncing up and down on a Black gentleman's boner. :exciting:

Have a nice stay & keep on cumming (back)!
While is good that she is verified (I'm not), I've dealt with verified member who are either fake or had other motives(pic collector, bi guys, etc..) and this site does push (it does not make you) the verification process, I just feel that if you are real, you are real and people can tell. One thing that I question about getting verified, how do they approve a member for verification and that member does not even have a location listed? On my profile I put my state and the closes big city, putting only your state is a red flag to me (NY, CA, TX are big states- just some example). I hope I didn't take up to much time on this issues.

While is good that she is verified (I'm not), I've dealt with verified member who are either fake or had other motives(pic collector, bi guys, etc..) and this site does push (it does not make you) the verification process, I just feel that if you are real, you are real and people can tell. One thing that I question about getting verified, how do they approve a member for verification and that member does not even have a location listed? On my profile I put my state and the closes big city, putting only your state is a red flag to me (NY, CA, TX are big states- just some example). I hope I didn't take up to much time on this issues.
ImO providing location info is only important for those who are looking for real meet-ups. But this is not a plain "dating" site. Often people lurk for awhile before they even register. Then explore the site and its members without the intention of meeting anybody (at first but this may change later on). "Verification" is another step. It is a try to ensure that others know you are actually a Woman, man or a "couple", so everyone knows who they are dealing with. But still it doesn't necessarily mean the verified person would like to meet anyone. jm2ct's

Sexy

Back