I thought they were insignificant interactions but over 5 years they fueled my lust without my knowledge.

Shyness

Couple
Real Person
From
IL, US
Awkward female from religious, redneck, and not so open family. Only interacted with those with white skin color even tho I am mostly Native American.

One time at a football game, I was 16, I saw my first naked dark skinned man. He was embarrassed and fat but it was the first sighting of a random penis. I thought that was regular size as now I can estimate a good 7 inches. That was the first night I masterbated with a vibrating toothbrush.

At 18 I went out with a friend who was promiscuous n liked black men. We went to the club where i first danced and always found myself being hit on n or grinded on. I’m still a virgin and I was surrounded by 3-5 men all groping me n guiding my hand to theirberections. I was scared at first but I escaped n went to the bathroom. Once there it hit me, I was horny like never before. We left after that.

I went with her to a party, all playing truth or dare n she left to give head (I was clueless a time) to two different guys because she wanted weed.

Months later we end up in the club. This time I wore a bra n top too small on purpose and on multiple occasions my nipple popped out. I have 36HH chest while being between skinny - thick. I let one finger me on the floor. I cane n made noise so I ran off the floor in embarrassment.

About the 7th trip I let my friend get my ******* to make me more brave and oh was I. I just lost my virginity to small n fast boy who was rude. I was now feeling their jeans to see how big they were. I never told anyone but at the table I did openly tell two guys to show me their junk. I started conversations and even flashed a two guys who complimented my nipples that were rock hard.

The first sexual act I gave a hand Jon for about 5 min. He tried so hard to close the deal but while hard, he was over 9 inches (his words) erect. It was in fact massive and I had an orgasm from feeling him grow in my hand. He made himself finish and I promised to taste some. It wasn’t good but we agreed swallowing would be easy.

At a party I was extremely intoxicated and ****** myself on a guy. He kept deflecting but would lead me on. In the hot tub he was fine with me removing my top, or me somehow overpowering him to get him on the bed. I attempted to give oral but was too thick n hurt my lip due to biting it.

Overall nothing special but it’s a long time coming. Sure guys want me but I’m stuck not doing anything locally. I wish I could go to that club because my meds n maybe some wine makes me lust to the max. Do all girls dream about Being spit roasted or experiencing a man around 9-10 inches in length? The Midwest is so lonely!

That’s the Toy that.. whew. Hope you enjoy and I hope I can post actual sex stories. I have 3 more I’ll post later. I have to find my “one”

Attachments

• 4112E8FE-FD21-4530-B31A-B1321EFB529A.jpeg
    4112E8FE-FD21-4530-B31A-B1321EFB529A.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 93
Awkward female from religious, redneck, and not so open family. Only interacted with those with white skin color even tho I am mostly Native American.

One time at a football game, I was 16, I saw my first naked dark skinned man. He was embarrassed and fat but it was the first sighting of a random penis. I thought that was regular size as now I can estimate a good 7 inches. That was the first night I masterbated with a vibrating toothbrush.

At 18 I went out with a friend who was promiscuous n liked black men. We went to the club where i first danced and always found myself being hit on n or grinded on. I’m still a virgin and I was surrounded by 3-5 men all groping me n guiding my hand to theirberections. I was scared at first but I escaped n went to the bathroom. Once there it hit me, I was horny like never before. We left after that.

I went with her to a party, all playing truth or dare n she left to give head (I was clueless a time) to two different guys because she wanted weed.

Months later we end up in the club. This time I wore a bra n top too small on purpose and on multiple occasions my nipple popped out. I have 36HH chest while being between skinny - thick. I let one finger me on the floor. I cane n made noise so I ran off the floor in embarrassment.

About the 7th trip I let my friend get my ******* to make me more brave and oh was I. I just lost my virginity to small n fast boy who was rude. I was now feeling their jeans to see how big they were. I never told anyone but at the table I did openly tell two guys to show me their junk. I started conversations and even flashed a two guys who complimented my nipples that were rock hard.

The first sexual act I gave a hand Jon for about 5 min. He tried so hard to close the deal but while hard, he was over 9 inches (his words) erect. It was in fact massive and I had an orgasm from feeling him grow in my hand. He made himself finish and I promised to taste some. It wasn’t good but we agreed swallowing would be easy.

At a party I was extremely intoxicated and ****** myself on a guy. He kept deflecting but would lead me on. In the hot tub he was fine with me removing my top, or me somehow overpowering him to get him on the bed. I attempted to give oral but was too thick n hurt my lip due to biting it.

Overall nothing special but it’s a long time coming. Sure guys want me but I’m stuck not doing anything locally. I wish I could go to that club because my meds n maybe some wine makes me lust to the max. Do all girls dream about Being spit roasted or experiencing a man around 9-10 inches in length? The Midwest is so lonely!

That’s the Toy that.. whew. Hope you enjoy and I hope I can post actual sex stories. I have 3 more I’ll post later. I have to find my “one”

My advice to you is that you perform a thorough inventory of what you like and what excite you, sexually. In grade school, probably about 6th or 7th grade under the bleachers in the gym I has my first sexual experience. Reacting off an urge to fuck a white class mate after catching an extended view of her pink pussy as she sat, legs open. I could see her pussy lip sticking out one side of her panties. When the PE period had come to an end fate would have it that we were the last to gather our belongings. With such bravado I called out to her and when I walk closer to her i told her something to the effect of; "you had my dick rock the fuck up showing me your pussy when we were sitting in the bleachers." She attempts to laugh off her embarrassment but I was quick asking her to follow me under the bleachers so I can fuck. Walking backwards urging her past obvious nervousness, she reluctantly broke from standing in one spot and walked towards me....
Walking behind her, pressing my already erect and throbbing dick against her little ass I urged her to the middle of the bleachers. I'm certain that I had her shorts and panties to her knees before she came to a complete stop. Reaching around to feel her pussy as I stood behind her I can honestly recall myself making up my mind that I'm was going to cum in her pussy. Have no idea where the thought come from but I vividly remember making that vow to myself.
With vigor and a foriegn excitement; right hand gripping her at the waist on her right side, my left hand was gripping the back of her neck motioning her to bend over at the waist in front of me. Simultaneously taking my thick hot dick in my hand clumsily trying to get the head of my dick to penetrate her practically dripping wet pussy. Taking a wad of spit from my mouth with the tips of my fingers, I wiped it on the head of my dick and was quickly thrusting my dick back into her pussy. As she attempted to move forward to avoid the pain, I tightened my hand at the back of her neck continuing my deliberate forward thrust. She started to welp, but I shot my hand to cover her mouth...still pushing into her till I was sure the head of my dick was all the way in her white pussy. Trapped in my excitement and inexperience I recall wasting no time pushing in and pulling out trying to catch a rhythm as I committed myself self to position my dick deeper and deeper with every thrust...
I'm almost certain that I was cumming in her pussy after no more than 5 to 6 minutes or stroking into her! My body pressed firmly against her back an ass focused on pumping the last drop of black cum in her white pussy.
That day forward and for months. Instead of getting off the bus at my assigned stop I got off at hers. I wound walk her home, through her yard and to the back porch where it became a custom that I would have my way in her pussy, cumming in her, breathing heavily to return to my normal breathing.
Hence, this is the story that outlines the beginning of my addiction to white pussy. Mines was the first dick she'd sucked. I was the first to fuck her in her ass. To cum in her. Pull out and nut wherever I wanted....
Married, w/ beautiful caucasian *******, she's become high profile attorney in our city. We chat thru social media here and there and always reminisce on the past. She maintains that she hasn't met a man yet, that she can be as transparent as she was with me.

Where exactly in Illinois?

Back