I think this lifestyle is quite prevalent on city campuses - story

I'm sure it's also just everywhere and other places, but my experience from having lived in one through my 20s was pretty revealing. There was one time a couple years ago - before the pandemic - that I remember it was me and 2 friends that went to a dive bar on campus. We were hanging out and talking when a big tall black dude came in, who i noticed purposely didn't seem to regard my space as he walked by. At first i was thinking wtf is this guy's problem. A little later we decided to play darts, when the black dude comes up and asks if he can join. We're like yea sure, so we got to talking for awhile. He was characterizing himself as a pick up artist, that he could get any girl in the bar, and how nice his life is banging white milfs and saving the money they give him. I was caught off guard he was so direct with the topic but meanwhile it was as if he was testing us at different points to make himself the alpha. Since he was friendly enough otherwise it wasn't a big deal to me, he eventually went on his way and it was back to us 3. But by the end of the night i saw him a few tables down from us talking to a younger (probably 21-22) couple that definitely seemed on the shy/geeky side. The girl was dressed up - stockings, heels, etc. - but i could tell the bf was a moreso shy diminutive geek. I could see him leaning into them talking to them and the bf nervously laughing. We left before i could see what happened, but I always wondered and couldn't believe i saw a situation like that unfold in real life. If he was confident enough to make 3 moreso normal white guys yield to him, I can't imagine how he was with a smaller shy geeky guy with his girl dressed to impress in front of him

Anyone see stuff like this?

I'm sure it's also just everywhere and other places, but my experience from having lived in one through my 20s was pretty revealing. There was one time a couple years ago - before the pandemic - that I remember it was me and 2 friends that went to a dive bar on campus. We were hanging out and talking when a big tall black dude came in, who i noticed purposely didn't seem to regard my space as he walked by. At first i was thinking wtf is this guy's problem. A little later we decided to play darts, when the black dude comes up and asks if he can join. We're like yea sure, so we got to talking for awhile. He was characterizing himself as a pick up artist, that he could get any girl in the bar, and how nice his life is banging white milfs and saving the money they give him. I was caught off guard he was so direct with the topic but meanwhile it was as if he was testing us at different points to make himself the alpha. Since he was friendly enough otherwise it wasn't a big deal to me, he eventually went on his way and it was back to us 3. But by the end of the night i saw him a few tables down from us talking to a younger (probably 21-22) couple that definitely seemed on the shy/geeky side. The girl was dressed up - stockings, heels, etc. - but i could tell the bf was a moreso shy diminutive geek. I could see him leaning into them talking to them and the bf nervously laughing. We left before i could see what happened, but I always wondered and couldn't believe i saw a situation like that unfold in real life. If he was confident enough to make 3 moreso normal white guys yield to him, I can't imagine how he was with a smaller shy geeky guy with his girl dressed to impress in front of him

Not really but I don't get out much. I wish I would have seen that though.

Reactions: wit

:qos:Yes....its Jungle FeVer..!:qos:

;)

Back