I search the most curly Black Clubs in my visit to New Orleans

Alicebitch

Male
From
UK
Hello, with my cuckold partner, we are going to travel to New Orleans at the end of July. :threesome: :love:

We do not know the city and the best Clubs. We need help from who knows, the location of the most appropriate, for a blackened girl like me that I am addicted to the beautiful my big Black Dicks.

There is a Club, Pub or local Stripper only for BBCs where they allow entry to a white bitch wife like me to be well attended and used by the desired Black Bulls.

What places to advise me to go curly party, and enjoy of the environment and the night, Black of New Orleans.

Please, I want to go to the right Clubs, you already know what I look for in them, good and numerous Good Black Dicks, to be fucked as a Goddess and feel full my white pussy my tight ass and my gluttonous mouth of hard black meat.

Tell me also a Hotel kinky, where I will be staying with my cuckold, to give off the atmosphere of the Black party, in addition to the Clubs that I recommend to visit.

I am very excited with that trip so hot and dirty, to the exciting New Orleans,
I'm sure it will be unforgettable weeks, and also exhausting, blackening and enjoying of multiple Black stallions, the Best for a white bitch wife like me.

Help and advise me, the best places. Thank you, an excited white wife slut. Hot kisses:p:blackgrimace::blackheart::love::lips::lips:

Last edited:
Colletes prob spelled wrong. Is def the adult club to go to.. there is also a ir black bull fest down here i think the weekend of the 24th of july as well.. bourbon street is always open as well.. strip clubs are mostly located of chef hwy... if not again boubon for tourist adventures

Hi blackpipe504

Thanks black friend, for being the first to answer me, to help to find and meet the best and most curly locals and Clubs for a naugthy girl like me in New Orleans.

I take special note to go to the Colette Swinger Club at 822 Gravier St. in the French Quarter, thank you dear.

It's a shame that the Jasmine Private Club is closed.
I'm still looking for places to enjoy curly evenings, in good company If possible, next to some or some good Black Men, the best lovers for a white hot female. A long time ago, I'm a blackened sex addict with Blacks Bulls

I wanted to visit New Orleans during Mardi Grass, but in February-March, it was not possible for me to fly there. It's a Party that I want to participate in, it's very naughty and fun.

I'm crazy about the French Quarter, but I think I'll stay at the Warehouse, because in the French Quarter there is little accommodation available, and Warehouse is better for resting from the atmosphere and the wonderful bustle of the City.
Of course enjoying the visit to Bourbon, to local authentic and hot Jazz. That is the collection of information that I have now. I will try to know more places, if they recommend me.

You Blackpipe live there or near?. Be a pleasure if I can meet you ..., up close, skin against skin, hummm

Thanks for your help.... I would love to reward you ? :blackheart: :sex::love:

Hi blackpipe504

Thanks black friend, for being the first to answer me, to help to find and meet the best and most curly locals and Clubs for a naugthy girl like me in New Orleans.

I take special note to go to the Colette Swinger Club at 822 Gravier St. in the French Quarter, thank you dear.

It's a shame that the Jasmine Private Club is closed.
I'm still looking for places to enjoy curly evenings, in good company If possible, next to some or some good Black Men, the best lovers for a white hot female. A long time ago, I'm a blackened sex addict with Blacks Bulls

I wanted to visit New Orleans during Mardi Grass, but in February-March, it was not possible for me to fly there. It's a Party that I want to participate in, it's very naughty and fun.

I'm crazy about the French Quarter, but I think I'll stay at the Warehouse, because in the French Quarter there is little accommodation available, and Warehouse is better for resting from the atmosphere and the wonderful bustle of the City.
Of course enjoying the visit to Bourbon, to local authentic and hot Jazz. That is the collection of information that I have now. I will try to know more places, if they recommend me.

You Blackpipe live there or near?. Be a pleasure if I can meet you ..., up close, skin against skin, hummm

Thanks for your help.... I would love to reward you ? :blackheart: :sex::love:
No problem dm me

Hello, with my cuckold partner, we are going to travel to New Orleans at the end of July. :threesome: :love:

We do not know the city and the best Clubs. We need help from who knows, the location of the most appropriate, for a blackened girl like me that I am addicted to the beautiful my big Black Dicks.

There is a Club, Pub or local Stripper only for BBCs where they allow entry to a white bitch wife like me to be well attended and used by the desired Black Bulls.

What places to advise me to go curly party, and enjoy of the environment and the night, Black of New Orleans.

Please, I want to go to the right Clubs, you already know what I look for in them, good and numerous Good Black Dicks, to be fucked as a Goddess and feel full my white pussy my tight ass and my gluttonous mouth of hard black meat.

Tell me also a Hotel kinky, where I will be staying with my cuckold, to give off the atmosphere of the Black party, in addition to the Clubs that I recommend to visit.

I am very excited with that trip so hot and dirty, to the exciting New Orleans,
I'm sure it will be unforgettable weeks, and also exhausting, blackening and enjoying of multiple Black stallions, the Best for a white bitch wife like me.

Help and advise me, the best places. Thank you, an excited white wife slut. Hot kisses:p:blackgrimace::blackheart::love::lips::lips:
View attachment 2669161View attachment 2669156

Hello Alice. I can help you with that. I'm experienced in this. I sent you a PM.

IMPORTANT FOR MY BBC Friends

I have changed my plans to travel to NOLA. I will not come in July, I decided that I do not want to miss the big party of the Mardi Gras.

What is certain is that on February 25, I will be there, I wish fun, to dance, to show myself, to look very sexy, to ******* and especially, from the 21st to the 28th of February, that I will remain in NOLA I want intensely, to be fucked by my BBC friends, every day and every night, on every occasion
that I have the opportunity, to enjoy the company and the pleasure, that my beloved BBC, offer to my his wonderful big black dick's.

I want to enjoy, feeling my three holes, full of hard black dick, all the time. :blackgrimace: :threesome: :blackgrimace::blackheart:

It's really going to be a long wait for me, but it's better for me visit NOLA for a week and especially on the 24th, the Big Party and the following ones, to get to know all the black friends that will be there

It will be for me, an unforgettable week, with lots of daring and dirty sex I am very excited, like a white bitch in heat

Dear friends, I want to meet you there, my white pussy and my tight ass of white bitch, they want to feel you pumping hard and deep, until being filled with beautiful black cum.

I hope to see you there. Alice :threesome::sex::blackgrimace::blackheart::p?

Back