I now consider myself a cuckold husband.

yngnkky

Couple
From
UK
Never really thought of myself as being a cuckold but now have the strong feeling that I can add myself to the list of being a cuckold husband. We started out on this exciting lifestyle almost a year and a half ago and have become totally hooked on it. Wife is still seeing the first black man she had sex with but has met more guys along the way. We used to discuss meetings now I do not have much input. I still love the fact that black men desire her and it makes me feel good knowing this. I equally like to be present, be in another room or not there at all as each have different lust and emotions.

Never really thought of myself as being a cuckold but now have the strong feeling that I can add myself to the list of being a cuckold husband. We started out on this exciting lifestyle almost a year and a half ago and have become totally hooked on it. Wife is still seeing the first black man she had sex with but has met more guys along the way. We used to discuss meetings now I do not have much input. I still love the fact that black men desire her and it makes me feel good knowing this. I equally like to be present, be in another room or not there at all as each have different lust and emotions.
SWEET!!

congrats _ hope one day my wife will enjoy other cocks as well .

she fucks bareback and more than one man you should just give in and start licking her while they fuck her and also learn to suck cock and clean her . nothing wrong with being a cuckold but you should have a talk with her and talk about her dominating you and your willingness to submit

Never really thought of myself as being a cuckold but now have the strong feeling that I can add myself to the list of being a cuckold husband
My first wife did it to me but she did not share nor acknowledge it. I have discussed with my current wife about having an affair hoping it will lead to a cuckolding relationship some day. So far only fantasy and hope it goes further. She has also been previously married so has been with other partners.

I essentially was a cuckold when I was a teenager. I told my best friend that my girlfriend was a great kisser and I urged her to show him in front of me. She thought it would be fun to see him get an erection so she threw her arms around his neck and thrust her tongue in his mouth. He did get an erection and so did I. That’s when I knew that I wanted to see her fuck other men while I watched. She never would even though I let her know I wouldn’t mind. Not until I became impotent at 70 did she consider it and when she decided to be Blacked I secretly was delighted. All those years I considered myself a cuckyboy. It just wasn’t official. Now it is.

Back