I needed it early

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
Several evenings ago met a beautiful young Bull at a conference. After the lectures invited me to the bar. As he helped me unto the stool, my dress rode up almost to my pussy. I knew he saw something. I wasn't going to be used and had to control my urge. Being a gentleman, he took me back to my hotel room and we kissed good night. Should never had let him kiss me should had resist it when I felt his tongue fucking my mouth, his hand under my dress. We weren't even in the room yet. He slowly pushed me into the room still kissing, feeling his hand between my legs, fingers gliding into my pantiless pussy. I sank to the floor, pulling him down with me. He lifted my dress, rolled down my nylons, spread my legs and next moment I felt his hands spreading my pussy, eating me, making me ready for his unusual black beauty. Ooohh god I felt all of him in me, all of his 12 in pounding me hard and deep.
I woke early the next morning, seeing his black dick straight up under the sheet. My nipples erect, pulling the sheet aside, wrapping my hand around his massive hard on. I rubbed my nipples over his peehole I rolled the foreskin down, put spittle in my hand rubbing it up and down his black fuck hammer. He woke up seeing that I was taking care of him but taking care of my selfishness at the same moment.
I needed it early. I leaned down over his wide spread legs and sucked his big fucking cock into my mouth. My pussy was slimy, his cum still in me from the night fuck. I didn't care if he had made me pregnant.
I heard his commands YOU LITTLE WHORE SUCK IT HARD, SUCK IT YOU HOT BITCH.
He shot his load quickly, couldn't swallow fast enough. It wasn't enough for me. I needed to be fucked again. I settled on his straight up dick and rode him up and down, as he massaged my tits, twisted my nipples. Oh his entry into my cunt was badly needed. He rode him like a black Angus bull. Within a short time we fucked again in the shower. He oiled up my anal hole, wasn't certain I could take him there, but I did with the lube. I was his slut for the night and morning. I will definitely control my urges more closely. Hope I can.

Several evenings ago met a beautiful young Bull at a conference. After the lectures invited me to the bar. As he helped me unto the stool, my dress rode up almost to my pussy. I knew he saw something. I wasn't going to be used and had to control my urge. Being a gentleman, he took me back to my hotel room and we kissed good night. Should never had let him kiss me should had resist it when I felt his tongue fucking my mouth, his hand under my dress. We weren't even in the room yet. He slowly pushed me into the room still kissing, feeling his hand between my legs, fingers gliding into my pantiless pussy. I sank to the floor, pulling him down with me. He lifted my dress, rolled down my nylons, spread my legs and next moment I felt his hands spreading my pussy, eating me, making me ready for his unusual black beauty. Ooohh god I felt all of him in me, all of his 12 in pounding me hard and deep.
I woke early the next morning, seeing his black dick straight up under the sheet. My nipples erect, pulling the sheet aside, wrapping my hand around his massive hard on. I rubbed my nipples over his peehole I rolled the foreskin down, put spittle in my hand rubbing it up and down his black fuck hammer. He woke up seeing that I was taking care of him but taking care of my selfishness at the same moment.
I needed it early. I leaned down over his wide spread legs and sucked his big fucking cock into my mouth. My pussy was slimy, his cum still in me from the night fuck. I didn't care if he had made me pregnant.
He shot his load quickly, couldn't swallow fast enough. It wasn't enough for me. I needed to be fucked again. I settled on his straight up dick and rode him up and down, as he massaged my tits, twisted my nipples. Oh his entry into my cunt was badly needed. He rode him like a black Angus bull. Within a short time we fucked again in the shower. He oiled up my anal hole, wasn't certain I could take him there, but I did with the lube. I was his slut for the night and morning. I will definitely control my urges more closely. Hope I can.
Amazing story! I also promise myself to have more selfcontrol but...according to BBC it is not working at all:) Greetings from Poland. Kasia, the wife.

Nice story, I’m reading this thinking “ lucky guy “

Back