I need to find a date here

Ever consider joining the PEACE CORP for a couple years? It'll look good on your resume, get you out of Nigeria, get to pick your travel locations as long as they're where the PC can use you, and the pay is sustainable based on the economics of countries you'd be in ... think the average wage is about $25 an hour or so. College educated pay & jobs is even better. It'll give you a whole new perspective on life and maybe new goals, as well as meeting a lot of people from all over the world and a catapult to allow you to live just about anywhere you wish, later in life. You'll just have to pass a background check.
Check it out! You'll meet a lot of "single white women" for sure.

Coincidently, we Americans CAN imagine a country where the government is "useless" and its becoming more apparent every year.

Last edited:
Ever consider joining the PEACE CORP for a couple years? It'll look good on your resume, get you out of Nigeria, get to pick your travel locations as long as they're where the PC can use you, and the pay is sustainable based on the economics of countries you'd be in ... think the average wage is about $25 an hour or so. College educated pay & jobs is even better. It'll give you a whole new perspective on life and maybe new goals, as well as meeting a lot of people from all over the world and a catapult to allow you to live just about anywhere you wish, later in life. You'll just have to pass a background check.
Check it out! You'll meet a lot of "single white women" for sure.

Coincidently, we Americans CAN imagine a country where the government is "useless" and its becoming more apparent every year.
I am loving this detailed insight, how to join the peace corps in Nigeria is now my new target,

I am loving this detailed insight, how to join the peace corps in Nigeria is now my new target,
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your original post ... wanting out of Nigeria. How volunteering for the Peace Corp in Nigeria gets you OUT of Nigeria is a bit confusing, I guess. Unless, of course you meant that with a ting of sarcasm, which I truly love.
At any rate, I guess it depends on how badly you want out of Nigeria.

Back