I need help

Antoine76

Couple
Hello,

I'm a 26 yo man who's girlfriend is into black men. But she also had bad experiences as she was catfish on the internet and chatted with a fake profile for 1 month. Now i would like her to get back into it but i don't know how to proceed. Any suggestions ?

Hello,

I'm a 26 yo man who's girlfriend is into black men. But she also had bad experiences as she was catfish on the internet and chatted with a fake profile for 1 month. Now i would like her to get back into it but i don't know how to proceed. Any suggestions ?
Easy fix....You need to set up a Date for her.

Hello,

Take her to a dance club where black guys are known to attend. Let her flirt, dance , ******* with them. She'll get black dicked for sure, get a few phone numbers too. No catfishing any more, or fakes

Hello,

Just introduce her to someone like me , my ex was deeply into submitting to black cock and posing nude with them

Back