I need a friend help mand seduce my wife

I would like to talk about cuckold and hotwife. I have an extremely high desire of my wife fucked by a stranger. I don't know how to make it happen I'm scared to tell her

I'm thinking about having a bull hitting on her trying to seduce her when we visit Europe

I might be wrong here... but I think the first step is to think about your relationship first. Are you truly committed to each other and open with life things? If you aren't then I would definitely say hold up. Next, I would initiate some kind of 'test' discussion to see if this is of ANY interest to her but you MUST listen and read between her lines to see if its time to openly discuss your ideas...if you find a wall of NO then heed its call because the direction could be rough and rocky and possibly a relationship killer. It takes solid relationships to establish trusts, faith, and emotional stability that allow for the cuckold lifestyle. Fantasy is one thing but in this you are dealing with real decisions and real outcomes. In a nut shell, its your relationship with your wife and NO ONE can really know what to do unless you start with open communication. Good luck to you all!!

Back