I must be the complete idiot

I know this is posted all the time. But some WOMAN has to be able to help.

We've talked about her being with other men. She came out and said she doesn't find Black guys attractive. But admitted light skin is ok? Ha. So we know she thought about it.

Anyway. Lately I've been following the guide. Haven't put my dick in her for 2 months. Only toys. (She doesn't like realistic looking ones) so I stick to aNY color except for white. I've been making her cum from oral and that's it.

What can I do to further her imagination? I'm going out of town for work and "accidentally" ordering a BBC dildo. To show while I'm gone. Then going to ask for pics.

I know it get's old have some white guy ask for help. But hahaha. It happens 's

On KIK sa me name. Have pics to share

i`m not a woman. From your post, i don`t know what you want. i guess women might have the same perception / problem with this post of yours.

Are you asking something? Trying to tell a story? Complaining about someone you have KIKed with? Asking for pic-exchange or someone to show your wee-wee to?

i think that if you`d like to have a woman`s honest/serious response or any reaction at all, you better be clear with your message.
And sorry, if it is just me who doesn`t get it. ;)

i`m not a woman. From your post, i don`t know what you want. i guess women might have the same perception / problem with this post of yours.

Are you asking something? Trying to tell a story? Complaining about someone you have KIKed with? Asking for pic-exchange or someone to show your wee-wee to?

i think that if you`d like to have a woman`s honest/serious response or any reaction at all, you better be clear with your message.
And sorry, if it is just me who doesn`t get it. ;)
Yes I asked for advice on where to go next. I can't seem to get past where we are now. I guess it wasn't that clear?

I'm looking for a woman's opinion who's maybe been in the same situation.

And no on the pic exchange I was meaning I do have some of my wife. I've been asked by people on here to see what she looks like. And kik is sometimes easier than the message function.

Hahaha does that clear it up?

Back