I Love Redheads

Evidently the present definition of cuckold does not work for or cover guys like you and I and I wonder how all the extreme aspects got started but am not interested in pursuing them at all. Seems there must be at least 3 variations on the term cuckolding. One is your above examples, one is the original where a guy was cucked if his wife was fucking and maybe knocked up by one or others he was not aware of and the third is of a hubby wanting to see his wife getting what I call a 'continuous honeymoon' just using any number of other penises to accomplish that goal and all and any erotic aspects that can all to that but maybe are not actually possible-like the guys having the run of the house walking around with their penises wagging heavily back and forth as they take turns bending her over the kitchen table and anywhere everywhere else. Maybe having her open the front door completely naked for them when she know they are coming over or their possibly just coming over and getting it whenever they want with no notice. But I am the master of the house and I just let them play their most creatively enjoyable way thru it likely most of which I have suggested.

all well said. I like your ideas for your wife. If they sexually satisfy her and satisfy you, more power to you

Back